LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread
Jun 22, 2016 at 8:34 PM Post #1,037 of 2,040
  V2 has shipped out 
V2+ shipped to all Stream backers. 

If you know Larry he is ALWAYS making improvements to his products.... seriously the man doesn't sleep. 
We have a factory in Shenzen China if you check our Light Harmonic about us page. (that is where is currently is now)

What about the Infinity versions Manny?

Jun 24, 2016 at 11:06 AM Post #1,039 of 2,040
Just heard back from LH Labs.  All V2+, including Infinity, should be sent out by the end of July.  Others may disagree but that sounds reasonable to me!
regular_smile .gif

Jun 24, 2016 at 8:10 PM Post #1,041 of 2,040
  Just heard back from LH Labs.  All V2+, including Infinity, should be sent out by the end of July.  Others may disagree but that sounds reasonable to me!
regular_smile .gif

OK - I guess I'm going to have to be the negative nitwit here, but dont LH Labs have a checkered history when it comes to meeting estimates like that ? Say what you will about Schiit, but when people were moaning and bitching about the seemingly endless wait for Yggy, Jason told us 'It will be ready when it's ready' and went on to say that they weren't prepared to ship something they weren't happy with. I completely get that the backers have waited a long time for LH Labs to sort out the V2(+), but I'd hold off with the crayons around July 31 on your calendars :wink:

Jun 29, 2016 at 10:19 PM Post #1,048 of 2,040
http://marketplace.lhlabs.com/products/geek-out-v2a-upgrade-offer-gov2a

You know, for those of us who spent $300 on the V2, they should offer some sort of upgrade for us too since we didn't know in 6 months a new one would be developed.

EDIT: well, I bought it. It allowed the order to go through. Order 2999. My friend just did the same...we'll see what happens?

Jun 29, 2016 at 11:35 PM Post #1,049 of 2,040
You know, for those of us who spent $300 on the V2, they should offer some sort of upgrade for us too since we didn't know in 6 months a new one would be developed.

EDIT: well, I bought it. It allowed the order to go through. Order 2999. My friend just did the same...we'll see what happens?

The upgrade price was $89 with the return of your GO2.

Jun 29, 2016 at 11:47 PM Post #1,050 of 2,040
The upgrade price was $89 with the return of your GO2.

Well, that wasn't made clear and their ordering process let anyone through willy nilly. Worst thing that happens is they tell me to get lost and refund my card and/or I dispute the charges. Or if they let me, maybe I return my GOv2 and just pay the 89 dollars. Or not. Either way, it's no big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back