LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread
Jan 3, 2016 at 2:05 PM Post #737 of 2,040
Could anyone compare how V2 sounds like vs Mojo or Alo Continental Dual Mono / RX ?

The V2 has been compared a couple of times to the Mojo by myself and some others. I did a carefully volume matched comparison and found the Mojo slightly superior, there isn't much in it though (and for a few tracks I preferred the V2s bass reproduction more). From memory the others pretty much drew the same conclusion. If you search this thread/V2 thread and the Mojo thread you'll find the comparisons in more detail.

Jan 3, 2016 at 3:53 PM Post #738 of 2,040
The V2 has been compared a couple of times to the Mojo by myself and some others. I did a carefully volume matched comparison and found the Mojo slightly superior, there isn't much in it though (and for a few tracks I preferred the V2s bass reproduction more). From memory the others pretty much drew the same conclusion. If you search this thread/V2 thread and the Mojo thread you'll find the comparisons in more detail.

Sounds fair. How about v2 vs Alo CDM ?

Jan 3, 2016 at 3:57 PM Post #739 of 2,040
Sounds fair. How about v2 vs Alo CDM ?

Can't help there I'm afraid, I believe the CDM has been compared a couple of times with the Mojo in the Mojo thread. I don't think anyone ventured a clear opinion in superiority, mostly I recall them saying they were different sounding with the usual discussion of tube euphony Vs solid state.

Jan 4, 2016 at 7:58 PM Post #741 of 2,040
Jan 8, 2016 at 10:44 AM Post #744 of 2,040
@LH labs

can we get an update on when our v2+ will ship?
you got our hopes up in december and then radio and email silence descended

Jan 8, 2016 at 12:16 PM Post #745 of 2,040
@LH labs

can we get an update on when our v2+ will ship?
you got our hopes up in december and then radio and email silence descended

I opened a ticket inquiring about my V2+ SE and was told the latest batch of cases came with scratches so they had to reject and order replacements. Not sure if that affected regular V2+ as well.

Jan 13, 2016 at 11:17 AM Post #748 of 2,040

Users who are viewing this thread

Back