LG V30
Sep 24, 2019 at 1:41 PM Post #5,446 of 6,140
Hi Guy's
Without reading the thread I wondered if using Streaming apps like Qobuz or Tidal Offline bypasses the Andriod SRC on this phone. I have my chord Hugo 2 and wanted to connect use it with the LG.
About tidal i think no. Uapp bypasses for sure but it is only online

Sep 25, 2019 at 10:51 AM Post #5,448 of 6,140
Hi may i know how u drive T800 in HIM mode? I using g7, planning get t800 too
Ok here are pics of my setup.

Screenshot_2019-09-25-07-52-26.png 20190925_074530.jpg 20190925_074629.jpg

Plug the 90dig or headphone splitter with the impedance plug in with you're earphones into your g7 you will see a indicator on your phone and you are in high impedance mode.

After you achieve that then leave the 90 degree and or headphone splitter in the phone unplugged the headphones with the impedance adapter remove the impedance adapter plug the headphones back in.
And Wala20190925_074451.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2019 at 11:13 AM Post #5,449 of 6,140
Ok here are pics of my setup.

Plug the 90dig or headphone splitter with the impedance plug in with you're earphones into your g7 you will see a indicator on your phone and you are in high impedance mode.

After you achieve that then leave the 90 degree and or headphone splitter in the phone unplugged the headphones with the impedance adapter remove the impedance adapter plug the headphones back in.
And Wala
Noted, Thanks ya

Sep 27, 2019 at 6:06 PM Post #5,450 of 6,140
Hi guys, I have a V30 that I use as a dedicated DAP. Lately, I think the headphone jack is crapping out on me; often, even the slightest movement will cause the audio to shut off for a moment. I'm pretty sure the device thinks the headphone is being removed from the jack, because the Quad DAC icon disappears and then reappears. When it happens, it's nearly always associated with physical movement/handling of the V30.

Am I correct in thinking this sounds like a physical problem with the headphone jack? I've cleaned the contacts with a bit of DeoxIT, and it hasn't changed the behavior.

Is there a way of disabling the auto-shutoff mechanism whenever a plug is removed from the jack while music is playing?

Sep 27, 2019 at 6:14 PM Post #5,451 of 6,140
Hi guys, I have a V30 that I use as a dedicated DAP. Lately, I think the headphone jack is crapping out on me; often, even the slightest movement will cause the audio to shut off for a moment. I'm pretty sure the device thinks the headphone is being removed from the jack, because the Quad DAC icon disappears and then reappears. When it happens, it's nearly always associated with physical movement/handling of the V30.

Am I correct in thinking this sounds like a physical problem with the headphone jack? I've cleaned the contacts with a bit of DeoxIT, and it hasn't changed the behavior.

Is there a way of disabling the auto-shutoff mechanism whenever a plug is removed from the jack while music is playing?

Do you have a case on it? Sometimes the thickness of a case can change the plug depth.

Sep 27, 2019 at 9:55 PM Post #5,453 of 6,140
That's a good suggestion, I do use a case and it's entirely possible that the plug isn't seating properly. I'll remove it and see how it goes.

Mine started doing the same thing about a month ago with or without the case after a year and a half of use (almost daily). Chances are its the headphone jack itself

Oct 2, 2019 at 3:28 AM Post #5,455 of 6,140
Have any V30 owner Updated their Phone via OTA Offically ? Not a workaround?

If so Any Issue with the Audio, Like The phone not recongizing Quad DAC? etc...?
No problem going to Oreo on an unlocked device from Hong Kong. Pie broke UAPP initially but that’s resolved now. Note my device has not received the Pie update yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back