LG V30
Feb 6, 2018 at 4:36 PM Post #2,387 of 6,140
oo Yeah can't be more agree.. however currently listening at my MQA playlist via direct driver on UAPP and even if not as it should.. working good so far. :)
Very happy.. btw you need the correct song to hear some differences ( to me ), or may be my ears are gone.. :frowning2:
it is possible, via UAPP, to choose one album MQA without passing through playlist?

Feb 6, 2018 at 4:40 PM Post #2,388 of 6,140
oo Yeah can't be more agree.. however currently listening at my MQA playlist via direct driver on UAPP and even if not as it should.. working good so far. :)
Very happy.. btw you need the correct song to hear some differences ( to me ), or may be my ears are gone.. :frowning2:
I don't understand, sorry. I thought we can only access to MQA albums through the TIDAL desktop app...

Feb 6, 2018 at 5:01 PM Post #2,392 of 6,140
sorry.. impossible.. create playlist on desktop then from there you are good, or, search for Tidal masters on UAPP and from there choose between all playlists
Ok, thank you. More complicated but good

Feb 6, 2018 at 5:02 PM Post #2,393 of 6,140
it is possible, via UAPP, to choose one album MQA without passing through playlist?

forgot to say.. you might also, find a song on a Tidal Master list, Let's say for example Hotel California remasterd (Eagles), from that song open it's album, and that album will be MQA, save it among your favourites and later find it as album MQA, hope to be clear

Feb 7, 2018 at 2:15 AM Post #2,398 of 6,140
i have been using neutron player on my lgv30 - current headphones are hifiman edition x and isine 10's, is UAPP a better music player then neutron i have never tried it

The UI is better, but it doesn't yet provide direct use of the V30 DAC the way Neutron does. It was built initially for external DAC (OTG)

Feb 7, 2018 at 5:00 PM Post #2,400 of 6,140
Hello all

Anyone willing to suggest me a good pair of iems for my V30, unfortunately... i dont know s... about, budget around and max 500 $

p.s.
I listen all genres but a lot of classical and opera..

Thank you :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back