Lawrence, KS Meet Feb. 23rd, 2008
Feb 18, 2008 at 8:16 PM Post #121 of 155
I have two dvd player I can bring. I use them as transport only though....my DAC does all of the work. I am also going to bring an extra TOSlink cable so I can hoo other digital sources into my DAC.

Edit: Sounds cool Bill. Where do you work?

Feb 19, 2008 at 12:26 AM Post #123 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by jgonino /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I believe I am the only one under-age, actually.

Make that two under-age, I've got a few more months to go
tongue.gif
. As for time, I'm good with 1:00. I'm only 1.5 hours or so out of Lawrence so I can be there anytime pretty easily (let me know if you'd like some help setting up or something
biggrin.gif
). What time were we planning on going to?

Also, I have a friend who's interested in getting into a nice pair of headphones and figure it'd be good for him to demo some before deciding on what he wants. Would it be alright if he comes along or stops by at some point? He hasn't really said what his plans are on Saturday, but he said he was interested.

Feb 19, 2008 at 6:02 AM Post #125 of 155
Hey I am nylan8301s buddy that he keeps mentioning. I'm not sure I have much to contribute. I have a HD280, and a PX-100. I also built two dual CMOY amps for him and I. Other than that I have a OMX 70 for biking, a couple of broken MX-500s and a floor model PXC-250 along with a CX-300. Maybe you guys can break my one brand streak so far. Show me some thing different.

Feb 19, 2008 at 12:19 PM Post #128 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by matajuro /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Head Phones come second. Lens, tripods, and HDDs come first. I may have helped nylan get obsessed with HPs but it is most defiantly a second to my photography.

He certainly did "help"...
biggrin.gif

Feb 20, 2008 at 6:04 AM Post #129 of 155
Sorry for being away from this thread for so long with the meet so close. I'm working on last minute ride arrangements (I don't own a car and I live nearly two hours east of Lawrence.) and I'm pretty sure I'll make it, but don't cry if I don't show up.
wink.gif

My ride is actually younger than me and has no experience with nice headphones at all.. so it should be exciting! I plan on bringing all my gear listed in a my (not much, I know). :p

Where exactly is the address we're meeting up at and what time?

Feb 20, 2008 at 6:07 AM Post #130 of 155
If you can get a ride to the KC area, I could get you to the meet and back to warrensburg. I would charge VERY little for gas. Maybe an sr100 for the round-trip!
tongue.gif

Bill is going to PM us the address. The meet is starting at 11AM, but you may arrive later.

Feb 20, 2008 at 6:13 AM Post #131 of 155
Sweet, thanks for the offer. I will let you know before thursday how it works out! =)

Feb 20, 2008 at 12:48 PM Post #132 of 155
Quote:

If you can get a ride to the KC area, I could get you to the meet and back to warrensburg. I would charge VERY little for gas. Maybe an sr100 for the round-trip!
tongue.gif

Bill is going to PM us the address. The meet is starting at 11AM, but you may arrive later.

Eleven?! I thought Bill said 1 o' clock.

Now I'm kind of confused...

Nylan

Feb 20, 2008 at 2:19 PM Post #133 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by nylan8301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Eleven?! I thought Bill said 1 o' clock.

Now I'm kind of confused...

Nylan

Crap, I guess it isn't Eleven.
redface.gif

Feb 20, 2008 at 4:41 PM Post #134 of 155
Quote:

Crap, I guess it is Eleven.
redface.gif

1 pm, 12:30 to set up. i will send pm's with directions etc. tonight when i get back from chicago and off this stupidass crackberry.

Feb 21, 2008 at 4:27 AM Post #135 of 155
This really sucks. I can't go to the meet on Saturday, I have to work and I don't really have a choice. If I don't get some serious paperwork completed on Sat, my life won't be worth living.
mad.gif

Sorry to to bail so late in the game. Please for my sake take lost of pics... I guess I'll be at the next one.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back