Lawrence, KS Meet Feb. 23rd, 2008
Feb 23, 2008 at 5:35 AM Post #151 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by nylan8301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just called Matajuro, and he doesn't have a very large crock-pot...I'll see if I can't call my folks and pick one up. EDIT: My mother-in-law came to the rescue. No worries. I'll have a crock-pot on the ready.

Thanks a ton for everything, Bill. I look forward to meeting all of you tomorrow.

Nylan

Any size will do, doesn't need to be big.

Feb 23, 2008 at 7:28 AM Post #152 of 155
Wow so, I told my friends about the meet. I think two or three of them might come with... I hope this won't be too big of a burden on you guys? None of them have any experience with hi-fi so it should be pretty fun to get some wow factor going on. =)

Feb 24, 2008 at 7:14 AM Post #154 of 155
I'm back as well, although that was a loooong time ago. By the way, whoever recomended Paprika (I think it was nylan or matajuro) you were absolutely right. That was one of the most satisfying/enjoyable movies I've seen in a while.

Feb 24, 2008 at 4:03 PM Post #155 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by Solecs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm back as well, although that was a loooong time ago. By the way, whoever recomended Paprika (I think it was nylan or matajuro) you were absolutely right. That was one of the most satisfying/enjoyable movies I've seen in a while.

That was me. Yeah, really great movie.

Nylan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back