Lavricables - Impressions & Discussion Thread
Nov 13, 2021 at 1:57 PM Post #32 of 394
Blind bought a Master Line iem cable two weeks ago. The purchase experience was very satisfying. Quick email response. Had placed my order on Saturday and received the cable next Wednesday. The cable is very light, supple & comfort to use.

One thing to note is this cable needs over 200 hours burn in ( more than 150 hours recommended) to show its true performance in my case.

Attachments

• 20211113_134953.jpg
    20211113_134953.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Nov 15, 2021 at 8:16 PM Post #35 of 394
Three words after trying out GRand 28 core Dual USB cable from Lavricables: "What the ***". More microdetail, and life like ambience/staging. Worth every dollar. The differences were not night and day from Audioquest Carbon USB cable but it was clear step up and very noticeable. For the given price of Audioquest Carbon and Grand core USB cable, It is totally worth it. For any given Pure Silver USB cable, you would be looking at least double the price of Grand and I highly doubt other brands of Pure silver usb cable is going to be worthy in terms of sound performance gain if there is any.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2021 at 4:57 AM Post #37 of 394
Visited their website and couldn't find any Grand cables for IEM. Any one have any idea if they offer Grand series for IEMs?
You can ask them to make almost anything regarding their cables. For me personally the Grand would be a bit too thick and heavy for an IEM.

Jan 18, 2022 at 1:13 PM Post #40 of 394
@lavricables please, i have a question. About iem cables which difference about reference and ultimate? Both are 24 awg. In master the cable is 22. Thank you in advance

Jan 18, 2022 at 2:20 PM Post #42 of 394
@alota Reference is made of awg28 solid core wire. Ultimate is awg24 multistrand litz which is very soft and flexible same as Master which has awg22 gauge. More about litz wires could be found on our blog. Have a nice day!
Thank you. Probably you need to correct the description. In iem reference for campfire i saw this:
new v5.0 (available now in awg24 multistrand litz version).
Very noticeable upgrade and step over the standard cable!

Jan 21, 2022 at 3:43 PM Post #43 of 394
I did not notice before that there is a thread dedicated to Lavricables. I would also like to leave my impressions.

I have been using Lavricables Grand since 2019. I bought it to pair with Meze Empyrean and it was a game changing experience. I've already sold my Empys, but the cable is still with me. After retermination I use this cable with T+A Solitaire P and again very pleased with the result. Considering quite competitive prices and super-fast service, Lavriсables is probably the best custom cable manufacturer I've come across so far. Highly recommended!

Jan 22, 2022 at 1:38 PM Post #44 of 394
For the past 2-1/2+ years, I have been using a Lavricables Grand Silver cable for my Beyers DT-1770 Pro and DT-880. Fantastic quality and sound. Highly recommended!
5DB549CD-2909-46EB-A1C9-E876961C7C5D.jpeg

Jan 25, 2022 at 7:44 AM Post #45 of 394
Just received the same cable for Susvara. No burin in, the difference in clarity accross the range is night and day from the stock cable. It's like someone removed some wool from the drivers, night and day difference, didn't even have to a / b test, it's one of those where you plug it in and go ... "yeah, wow" : ) it's still early days but imagine it will get even better with some burn in : )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back