Lavricables - Impressions & Discussion Thread
Mar 24, 2024 at 9:34 AM Post #361 of 385
And how much do they charge for the burning service??
30 euro, which in my case is preferable to leaving the tube amp running for 150 hours

Mar 24, 2024 at 10:14 PM Post #363 of 385
DSC01724.JPG

My first Lavricable was for a pure silver cable I bought for my DT1990 Pros. This one is for my IEMs. Master line V4. Didn't know there was 4 different generations of this particular cable but from my initial testing. I can conclude that not all pure silver cables are the same. These are definitely more refined than the cheaper silver cables I own and have used in the past. Something to the Litz configuration and its weave but these are much more refined sounding than your garden variety pure silver. I am also surprised that they don't neuter the bass end like some of my cheaper pure silvers cable do. I am working on a written review for this one and will have much more to say about them. Looking forward to testing this out with my favorite IEMs.

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:35 AM Post #364 of 385
Lavricables sound interesting.
They are also EU compared to other higher cable manufacturers i'm currently looking into.
I may get a Grand Silver 8 cores for each Susvara and 1266 and then also interconnects and then call it a day for the cable search.
The cables also look very soft which is often not the case with higher end cables.
Prices are also totally acceptable and i still think that me spending 4k€ for a single cable would be over the top and i would feel dumb.

I have Forza Noir Hybrid HPC cables now, do you guys think this will be a noticable step up? I never had any pure silver cables.

Edit:
I did the order, the waiting time seems to be not that long, the haptic quality seems very nice, the sound quality seems great (i love good treble) and the price is under the edge for me to not feel stupid.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2024 at 6:57 PM Post #365 of 385
Just arrived 3 "Master" Cables: balanced XLR, USB A-B, Headphone cable (3.5mm Hifiman plug).
First results are amazing, I improved a lot the sound quality of my equipment (Burson Soloist 3XP headphones ampli, Gustard R26 DAC, Hifiman HE1000 Stealth headphones, Silent Angel Munich M1T streamer).
I thought bass frequencies would have been sacrificed, but it was not true. Plenty of details, soundstage, clarity. These silver cables are a step ahead.
Thank you Lavricables guys :wink:

Mar 29, 2024 at 3:13 AM Post #366 of 385
So I just purchased my first Lavricables for the Hifiman HE1000se. I previously had a GUCraftsman Silver cable but I didn't like the look or feel of it. I own the Effect Audio Cleo II for my IEMs and LOVE the aesthetics and comfort so thought I'd splash out on a nice cable for my headphones, too.

I don't know if it's just major placebo effect or not, but I feel the sound is so much smoother and clearer with the Lavricables Grand, I love it already. Placebo or not, it's worth the money for me. :)

Mar 31, 2024 at 6:58 PM Post #367 of 385
I remember getting a set of the Master Silver V4 IEM cable shown here and thinking. I gotta compare these to my other pure silver cables. I do have more than what I am showing on this review but I decided to try some comparisons with different levels of pure silver cables I own and have reviewed in the past. There is no question where the Master Silver stands in comparison. Lavricables has done a splendid job refining this particular cable for IEM use. My reader about the Lavricables Master Silver V4 with comparisons to 4 other pure silver type cables. https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/lavricable-master-silver-v4.27143/review/33424/
DSC01736.JPG

Apr 1, 2024 at 5:11 AM Post #368 of 385
Finished my review on the LAVRiCABLES MASTER SILVER 22AWG

Good silver cables always impress me, and its my faovorite type of cable to use on almost every IEM.
Lavricables deliver something that is probably one of the best cables you can get at the price.
No bull___t approach where you pay for the cable and not premium presentation and accessories.

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/lavricable-master-silver-v4.27143/review/33426/

DSCF4533.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2024 at 12:18 PM Post #369 of 385
Thanks for these great reviews. I posted a few days ago to say I was delighted with my Grand cable for my headphones…. Well these two recent reviews of the Master cable have just convinced me I need another good cable for my IEMs. 👍🏼 Order just placed 🙂

Apr 10, 2024 at 12:46 PM Post #370 of 385
The two cables (and the interconnects) arrived.

PXL_20240410_154750718.jpg

PXL_20240410_163321855.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Marvelous craftmanship. Extremely soft and flexibel. I love them, especially the XLR connector, it feels much more premium than a simple Neutrik connector.
Well, i payed a grand per cable, so i should better love them.
I bought them for my Susvara and 1266.
I briefly compared the dual 3.5mm one for my Susvara to the Forza Noir Hybrid HPC.

Let me say that in general i am not a strong cable believer, i did hear a stark difference once (OG Utopia), but i'm not the guy that gets out of his way to buy a 5k€ DHC Chimera to increase whatever snake oil sound terms he may or may not hear. This purchase was the upper end of what i'm willing to pay for a cable, especially since the so called "sound quality" gets sacrificed a lot by pure ergonomics, a Lazuli Nirvana just looks like it escaped right out of the Everglades.

I will not talk about the sound quality of the interconnects, since i bought them more out of FOMO and just to be sure to not get bottlenecked.

That being said:
Ooof. Yes, the difference is there, and it's bigger than i thought. Kinda insane.
The cable isn't even burned in yet, but i tell you what i hear:
Better seperation between the single sound images, notes hang in the air more and stay a bit longer, the midrange is very slightly pulled back compared to the Forza. Microdetails are easier to hear and the entirety of the track is perceived in a bird's eye view that is a bit higher to oversee the track better, and the birds eyesight is also a bit better.
One example:
The intro of Polyphia's G.O.A.T. is nice with the Forza, but with the Grand Silver it is spooky, it really is. The notes hang in just a bit longer and the notes are not as blunted as with the Forza. I really love good treble, so i'm very happy that this silver cable can achieve that.

BUT: The difference is not completely night and day. It's there and i hear it, but it doesn't turn the Susvara in a completely different headphone. If you have the cash, go for it, if you don't, do not be sad. I also advise everyone to first find the final headphones that you want to keep owning and after that you can think about cables.

That's it! I'm done with cables!

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2024 at 2:06 PM Post #371 of 385
The two cables (and the interconnects) arrived.

PXL_20240410_154750718.jpg

PXL_20240410_163321855.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Marvelous craftmanship. Extremely soft and flexibel. I love them, especially the XLR connector, it feels much more premium than a simple Neutrik connector.
Well, i payed a grand per cable, so i should better love them.
I bought them for my Susvara and 1266.
I briefly compared the dual 3.5mm one for my Susvara to the Forza Noir Hybrid HPC.

Let me say that in general i am not a strong cable believer, i did hear a stark difference once (OG Utopia), but i'm not the guy that gets out of the way to buy a 5k€ DHC Chimera to increase whatever snake oil sound terms he may or may not hear. This purchase was the upper end of what i'm willing to pay for a cable, especially since the so called "sound quality" gets sacrificed a lot by pure ergonomics, a Lazuli Nirvana just looks like it escaped right out of the Everglades.

I will not talk about the sound quality of the interconnects, since i bought them more of a FOMO and just to be sure to not get bottlenecked.

That being said:
Ooof. Yes, the difference is there, and it's bigger than i thought. Kinda insane.
The cable isn't even burned in yet, but i tell you what i hear:
Better seperation between the single sound images, notes hang in the air more and stay a bit longer, the midrange is very slightly pulled back compared to the Forza. Microdetails are easier to hear and the entirety of the track is perceived in a bird's eye view that is a bit higher to oversee the track better, and the birds eyesight is also a bit better.
One example:
The intro of Polyphia's G.O.A.T. is nice with the Forza, but with the Grand Silver it is spooky, it really is. The notes hang in just a bit longer and the notes are not as blunted as with the Forza. I really love good treble, so i'm very happy that this silver cable can achieve that.

BUT: The difference is not completely night and day. It's there and i hear it, but it doesn't turn the Susvara in a completely different headphone. If you have the cash, go for it, if you don't, do not be sad. I also advise everyone to first find the final headphones that you want to keep owning and after that you can think about cables.

That's it! I'm done with cables!
Grand silver interconnects + headphone cables are exactly where I decided it was the most sensible place to stop cable wise. Glad you like them too! :)

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:14 PM Post #372 of 385
I love my lavricables grand, on both utopia (2020) and mdr-z1r there are nice changes to the stairs on the overall presentation of the device is more refine and more tight, better details, dynamics are also great.

I'm patiently waiting for my stock IER-Z1R cable to die... so i have a valid pretext to buy a Grand iem cable

Apr 20, 2024 at 2:02 AM Post #373 of 385
I am interested in the Grand Line, did anybody tried it on 64 Audio U12t or Dan Clark Audio E3?

Apr 20, 2024 at 7:10 AM Post #374 of 385
I am interested in the Grand Line, did anybody tried it on 64 Audio U12t or Dan Clark Audio E3?
Grand is amazing on the DCA Stealth I imagine similar results for the E3

Apr 20, 2024 at 7:31 AM Post #375 of 385
I love my lavricables grand, on both utopia (2020) and mdr-z1r there are nice changes to the stairs on the overall presentation of the device is more refine and more tight, better details, dynamics are also great.

I'm patiently waiting for my stock IER-Z1R cable to die... so i have a valid pretext to buy a Grand iem cable
cable never die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back