Las Vegas Interest Check?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2018 at 3:47 PM Post #46 of 49
What up guys?
It's been since April since I posted in this thread. We're already booked at the Hilton for our September meet. Gonna be bigger and better. I even hooked it up that anyone from out of town that needs accommodations, I can get you a great cut rate deal right at the Hilton. Just PM me and we can go from there.

It's not that far of a drive from the Vegas area and you all ought to come out. There's a ton of gear and a LOT of high-end gear to check out.
We have food and drink throughout the day, a large venue, members of the trade attending and other Headfi members coming from far off lands (states) more then likely. A real nice giveaway too for our raffle and all you have to do is just show up and you're automatically entered.

You'd finally be able to attend a meet if you guys make the trek! It's too bad there's isn't much happening for all you guys and that really sucks. That's why we'd really enjoy your company if you can find the time to join us for the day while staying at a nice hotel for the weekend with a great rate.

Let me know if anyone's interested.

Regards
Greg

Jul 28, 2018 at 3:45 PM Post #47 of 49
This is a last ditch effort to see if anyone’s interested in coming to the Phoenix area for our 2nd annual Arizona Head-Fi MiniCon on Saturday 9/15/18. It’s gonna rock guys. We have a great sized room where you can set up your gear and not worry about space. Or just show up and join us, kick back and enjoy the sounds with a great group of people. This should be our biggest meet to date. We’d love to see some of you guys. It’s really not that long of a drive for a really fun day.

If you need accommodations, just reach out to me by PM and I’ll hook you up right at the Hilton and I’ll get you a great discounted rate.

I don’t believe you guys really have any meets so this is an awesome opportunity to join us. We have a full lineup of Schiit and Audeze just as starters along with a plethora of high end gear ( everything really) where you’ll need the entire day to check it all out.

Audeze will be in attendance for the 2nd consecutive year and as always, we’re working on other guests. We’ll also have some great raffle prizes to give away at no charge to a few lucky guests. We’ll also supply for your enjoyment food and non alcoholic beverages throughout the day to tie you over until dinnner time.

If you’re interested, just check out the official thread where details are starting to be posted. As we near the meet date, the thread will take off and there’ll be a lot more details and info filtering in to everyone.

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/upd...inicon-the-second-september-15th-2018.872208/

Just PM me if you have any question about anything. Hope to see some
of you guys or gals there!

Cheers
Greg

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018 at 1:54 PM Post #49 of 49
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back