KSC75 vs RE0
Jun 12, 2010 at 11:39 AM Post #2 of 4
my re0 broke, but from memory, re0 sounds thinner compared to KSC75. but re0 has a better treble extension, piano sounds quite different in one song in these two and re0 sounds more like the real thing. And also KSC75 has more bass compared to re0, first when I had KSC75 I thought it is bass light, but after listening to re0 for 2 months then going back to KSC75 I felt KSC75 had  plenty of bass. Also, KSC75 sounds a bit fuller. Anyways, these are just my experiences with the two, and I do not have audiophile ears :D

Jun 12, 2010 at 12:30 PM Post #3 of 4
RE0 is much better in pretty much every way. These two are in completely different leagues really. KCS75 sounds muddy and sloppy in the bass compared to RE0 and low-fi'ish. RE0 is way more resolving and controlled from top to bottom.

Jun 12, 2010 at 2:08 PM Post #4 of 4
The re0 has better sound quality. That doesn't mean you should sell the ksc75 short. They make for wonderful exercise phones as they are comfortable and let you hear outside noises like oncoming traffic. Trying to exercise with the re0 will likely lead to cable noise induced tinnitus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back