Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs & Reshell review
Jun 25, 2012 at 10:51 PM Post #811 of 852
Sorry to hear that timothyjones, I remember you filing that because I was still waiting and wondering myself. I finally called and the receptionist sent me to Andys voicemail and I left him my contact information and lo and behold he did call me the next evening. He asked what he could help with so I told him Adam needed to keep people informed about the reality of time it would take and I mentioned that I had posted some decent defences of Adam even though I had not gotten my product back yet and I was hoping I was not wrong or misleading to others. I also told him I was given the impression that he could place a big boot in ass if needed and he confirmed it was so. He then ask when my impressions were sent, February 23rd or so I replied and he said," oh no that is too long to be waiting and damn if one week to the day if I did not get my customs back fed ex overnight. Hope that helps

Jun 25, 2012 at 10:57 PM Post #812 of 852
As I was replying to Timothyjones (and everyone) I recieved an e-mail from Andy Palmquist and I'll post it here.

[size=x-small]Hi Larry,[/size]
[size=x-small]Well, it's 9:30 pm and we're still at it. But I just wanted to take a time out tonite to pop you a quick THANK YOU!!! for your very kind patience and understanding regarding your order. Adam and I are in the process of doing some revamping of production in order to expedite getting these orders out the door. We are both very glad you like your new monitors. We hope you get many years of pleasure out of their use. Enjoy!!!! And thanks again.....we DO appreciate your business.[/size]
[size=x-small]Cheers,[/size]
[size=x-small]Andy[/size]

Jun 26, 2012 at 12:02 PM Post #814 of 852
Damn, i really hope they get their stuff together.. I have been debating the whole kozee reshell but since reading all this i have kind of stepped away and started to look at inearz. I would like to go with kozee bc i hear its a happy medium between 1964 and inearz but i dont know if i can wait the time period in which you all are outlining. Can someone provide a contact email for someone in the company who will actually respond to emails. I went to their website (contact tab) and wrote a small email asking questions but havent heard back in about 1.5 weeks.. 
confused_face(1).gif

Jun 26, 2012 at 6:41 PM Post #816 of 852
Sadly i dont know where to go otherwise.. I dont really want to spend the 1964 money, and inearz quality ive heard isnt that great (but people i have talked to dont have many complaints) so im stuck.. 

Jun 26, 2012 at 9:28 PM Post #820 of 852
I'd go with InEarz just based on their CS service alone..they will work with you.  I've had two reshells and they were both perfect.  It's easier to get ahold of them by phone.  

Jun 26, 2012 at 10:18 PM Post #821 of 852
I have heard of primarily good results from Fisher, but every once in a while there are some issues.  This is pretty much the case with most CIEM manufacturers, but Kozee seems to have more bad than good.  Fisher makes CIEMs for many other companies (they send their orders to Fisher) and my experience with those shells has been good.

Jul 5, 2012 at 12:21 AM Post #823 of 852
Has anybody know adam's full name??

I called lloyd but it is hard to talk without know his full name.

Or can anybody tell me about his direct phone number or something to help to talk with him?

Please help me~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back