Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs & Reshell review
May 18, 2012 at 5:13 PM Post #781 of 852
Today makes 10x weeks and I still have not received my replacement or repaired custom in-ear monitors even though one week ago Adam 'guaranteed' I'd have them in hand today.  As such, I called and Adam advised he'd ship them today for next day delivery so I'd have them by tomorrow.

May 18, 2012 at 11:43 PM Post #782 of 852
Looks like most people are lucky to get them back at all, and when they do there are problems.

May 23, 2012 at 2:41 AM Post #783 of 852
And again....  Saturday was the new day they were supposed to arrive via next day delivery.  It's now Tuesday night and nothing in sight.  Not even a shipping number via email.  Not sure why there is such a drastic difference between what Adam says he'll do and what he actually does.

May 31, 2012 at 8:08 AM Post #786 of 852
Which companies are left that don't screw their customers over for re-shelling? UM is also in the doghouse...

May 31, 2012 at 11:45 AM Post #787 of 852
Aurisonics
Heir Audio
Future Sonics
1964 Ears
Sensaphonics

These are all excellent and you can trust them to take care of you.

Westone seems to have done well by its customers.

Kozee, UM, not very well at all. JHA has a very mixed record.

May 31, 2012 at 12:22 PM Post #788 of 852
Thanks for the list, Kunlun. I think it'll either be Heir or 1964...I think only 1964 offers recessed cables, so that may tip the scale.

May 31, 2012 at 12:24 PM Post #789 of 852
Fisher (inearz) also seem to be getting things back on track as well.

Cheers.

May 31, 2012 at 3:08 PM Post #790 of 852
Thanks for the list, Kunlun. I think it'll either be Heir or 1964...I think only 1964 offers recessed cables, so that may tip the scale.

You're good either way. Just keep in mind that recessed cable sockets are a lot more likely to have problems so be careful. People obsessed over them on the boards, but there were definitely a few problems later.

Jun 1, 2012 at 12:52 AM Post #791 of 852
Quote:
Which companies are left that don't screw their customers over for re-shelling? UM is also in the doghouse...

To my knowledge, Aurisonics, Future Sonics, and Sensaphonics don't reshell.  You can try the Audio Hub (G Customs), HFI (Rooth), Stage 93, and Ambient Acoustics (although I think they only write in Russian).  I have communicated with all and they are quite responsive.  And I must say Heir Audio has some amazing artwork!

Quote:
Fisher (inearz) also seem to be getting things back on track as well.

Cheers.

Yes, Fisher is also good and one of the most affordable.

Jun 1, 2012 at 10:10 AM Post #793 of 852
Going with Rooth via HFI is very safe as HFI provides excellent customer service and while Rooth and UM are in the same building, they are separate entities.  You have options to choose the best company for you based on price and quality.

Jun 9, 2012 at 5:21 AM Post #794 of 852
Hi All,

I'm new at this forum and new at in ear customs everything really.. My girlfriend gave me a present for our 3 year anniversary and that's why I registered on the forum.
She bought me the X1's executives! She knew that read joker's review and was thinking of buying these as I thought they would be a good starting point for customs...

After she told me she bought them (June 3th) I started reading the threads here on Headfi about Kozee... Maybe that wasn't a great idea because now I'm not sure what to do.
Ofcourse it's all to soon to tell but from reading this thread, this could become a neverending story. Seen as we are from the Netherlands, calling Adam would be pretty problematic. Luckely I don't need right away (I did without them before) but while reading I got afraid my present will not arrive at all... 

Can anyone confirm the product does arrive eventually?

Jun 9, 2012 at 6:28 AM Post #795 of 852
Quote:
Hi All,

I'm new at this forum and new at in ear customs everything really.. My girlfriend gave me a present for our 3 year anniversary and that's why I registered on the forum.
She bought me the X1's executives! She knew that read joker's review and was thinking of buying these as I thought they would be a good starting point for customs...

After she told me she bought them (June 3th) I started reading the threads here on Headfi about Kozee... Maybe that wasn't a great idea because now I'm not sure what to do.
Ofcourse it's all to soon to tell but from reading this thread, this could become a neverending story. Seen as we are from the Netherlands, calling Adam would be pretty problematic. Luckely I don't need right away (I did without them before) but while reading I got afraid my present will not arrive at all... 

Can anyone confirm the product does arrive eventually?

Thank your girlfriend a lot and don't mention anything about Kozee. Then, buy a set of customs with the same appearance from a reputable custom monitor company. Let her see you enjoying her "gift". Problem solved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back