Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs & Reshell review
Jun 10, 2012 at 8:57 PM Post #797 of 852
Hello water 1309 I personally don't know  of  anyone who hasn't  gotten their product back.The problem is the communication regarding the true time it will take which I say is about 3 to 4 months.Patience I guess.

Jun 16, 2012 at 3:58 AM Post #803 of 852
Don't forget that with the other companies you will have to pay to have your impressions done which will add to the overall cost.

1964 ears, Unique Melody and Fisher (inearz) all have threads on headfi, might be worth looking at some of them.

Cheers.

Jun 23, 2012 at 5:33 PM Post #805 of 852
Well hello again Head-fi friends, I did in fact recieve my triple-fi re-shells from Kozee today Saturday the 23rd of June fed-ex overnight from Andy Palmquist himself and it looks like he might have thrown in a cable upgrade to a silver braided, i'm not sure? Anyway the fit is great so far and the sound is very good though on my universal fit triple-fi's the sound is also very good because I have put a FiiO RC-UE1 cable on them which seems to deliver more punch plus the universals are two years seasoned and it does make a difference. Timeframe was the last week of February until today 06/23/2012. Hope that helps. Andy was the link to success though.

Jun 24, 2012 at 1:17 PM Post #806 of 852
You have a lot of patience.  Congrats.  Sadly, 4+ months isn't terribly uncommon.  3-4 weeks is usually the norm.  A UM group buy experience similar ridiculous wait time.

Curious, would you order another reshell from Kozee again?

Jun 24, 2012 at 7:44 PM Post #807 of 852
Thanks alphaphoenix, yeah being an American wanting it right now the wait was hard and I only endured because I had a second triple-fie 10's for back up during the wait. And getting the product and using them for a few days I would if I understood going in that it would take awhile because if you do a good self impressions set of your ears (as I apparently did) you save a lot and the quality of the build is great. Adam means well but is real meticulous (good but takes longer) . As you have said they are all backed up and if you gotta wait they are as good as anyone.

Jun 24, 2012 at 11:02 PM Post #808 of 852
I would have to agree with you on Adam's quality of work.  I've had the UE triplefi.10 reshelled from him and another vendor, and his build was by far the best, free of bubbles, and just looked more well constructed and the fit/seal was perfect the first time around.

Jun 25, 2012 at 4:26 PM Post #810 of 852
A month after I submitted a BBB complaint the BBB replied that they are closing the case as Adam at Kozee ignored their repeated attempts to correspond with him.  They will simply keep his non-response on file for others to be aware of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back