Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs & Reshell review
Apr 22, 2012 at 7:07 PM Post #767 of 852
Don't make you choice just simply on the fact that Kozee gives you free impression kits. It's much more worth going to an audiologist and getting them taken properly. It'll lessen the chance of needing a refit (and less chance of damaging your ears).

Though none of us are particularly objective since watagump, kimchee, and i all got ours done with Inearz/fisher hearing. Highly recommended and they are giving a $5 discount + free artwork for the head-fi group buy until May 1st!

Apr 22, 2012 at 9:44 PM Post #768 of 852
Yeah but I don't even know where or how to find an audiologist in Virginia Beach.. And Kozee gives free cables. Kozee costs about $150 after shipping and Inearz is how much? But the free artwork thing... I might want to look into.. Can you give me more information on that deal haha

Apr 22, 2012 at 10:10 PM Post #769 of 852

Quote:
Yeah but I don't even know where or how to find an audiologist in Virginia Beach.. And Kozee gives free cables. Kozee costs about $150 after shipping and Inearz is how much? But the free artwork thing... I might want to look into.. Can you give me more information on that deal haha

Check your PM.

Apr 24, 2012 at 3:15 AM Post #770 of 852

Quote:
Might just go with Kozee if it can be done in around 2 months I'm fine haha.
But the "Custom Reshell" and "universal reshell" options are kinda.. confusing o_O
I assume universal for my TF.10's or does it not matter?

Yeh, the turn around time for me (Australia) was 4 months...

May 1, 2012 at 6:25 PM Post #771 of 852
Hey folks I'm new here and arrived here as a result of looking for a re-shell service for my UE Triple-Fi 10's. I was just talking to Adam to get an idea of when my customs would be done because I too am impatient and thought it was taking a while but as I looked at all the other re-shell services I noticed they were also taking 8 to 12 weeks or so and I mentioned this to Adam and I also told him I thought he was trying to appease to easily,(Adam is a very easy going guy), and I said he should just make it clear from the start that it would probably be 8 to 12 weeks after he recieved your impressions and he agreed. He also said he appreciated everyone who has done business with Kozee and he is working very hard to honor everyones trust.As I said I read head-fi but it has been my communication with Adam that has inspired me to post here. Also he mentioned that the phone was the best way to contact him to resolve issues as he is very busy.Thank You folks for a fine blog.

May 5, 2012 at 7:46 PM Post #773 of 852
Quote:
He sent me a broken product and has ignored me ever since. He has done NOTHING to earn any trust.

same... Sent my first refit Feb, got it back late March, he did not do a thing to it... Sent it back early April, and when I call they always say they'll call me back but never do...

May 6, 2012 at 12:00 AM Post #774 of 852
I'm going to go with Watagump on this, I've been watching this thread since the beginning, and I think you'd have to be insane to send your TF10s in to get remolded by Kozee.  

May 10, 2012 at 4:38 PM Post #775 of 852
Adam at Kozee needs to establish and communicate more realistic expectations for delivery time so customers don't feel like they are simply being dragged along, one friendly but inaccurate conversation after another.

Today I've waited 9x weeks for defective customs I returned for repair to be sent back to me.  I've had no communication with Adam except when I called him on 13 April 2012 and again today.  When speaking with him he is always friendly, I'll give him that.  And if the product was good quality it would certainly be good value.  But it was only when I stubbornly advised I intended to submit a BBB complaint he advised he would guarantee I would receive fully functioning and tested customs back in my hands by Friday 18 May 2012.  If I get them back by then I'll certainly post to let others know; but even then it would be exactly 3 months turn around time.

If anyone feels they are at the point of no-return the BBB website for lodging a complaint is here.  Kozee's zip code is 61109.  I advised Adam I'd wait till Friday to lodge it if I hadn't received fully functional customs.

May 10, 2012 at 5:55 PM Post #776 of 852
I received my reshelled Triple.fi 10 a couple of weeks ago. After I complained at Lloyd Hearing I received regular status updates from an employee there who took care of me and kept in contact with Adam. The artwork is even more poorly done than it was with my previous Kozee purchase. The fit is poor as well, I don't use it and probably never will. But I am certainly not going to send it in for a refit because I suppose that would take ages as well and I really want to spare myself the trouble of running after my order again. I am through with Kozee and I believe everybody who still orders from them makes a mistake. Cancel your order or contact paypal for a refund while you still can. You get what you pay for. In case of Kozee, the price is comparatively small but still too high for what the customer receives.

May 11, 2012 at 12:38 PM Post #777 of 852
Been waiting for 15 weeks now since my impressions were rcvd.. Hopefully they'll come soon
popcorn.gif

May 11, 2012 at 2:26 PM Post #778 of 852
A refit at this point would be a nightmare

May 11, 2012 at 9:49 PM Post #779 of 852
Well another Friday has past and I tried to call Adam and his mom at Lloyds hearing products answered and sent me to his phone extension and he answered and said,"this is Adam", so I said who I was and the answering machine started telling me to leave a message. I don't know if he shut me down or it was a coincidence. I was actually calling to ask if he had read the post I had posted last Friday asking everyone for patience and trust and I hope I don't encourage or discourage anyones decision as I have yet to form a solid conclusion myself.

May 12, 2012 at 12:23 AM Post #780 of 852
Quote:
Well another Friday has past and I tried to call Adam and his mom at Lloyds hearing products answered and sent me to his phone extension and he answered and said,"this is Adam", so I said who I was and the answering machine started telling me to leave a message. I don't know if he shut me down or it was a coincidence. I was actually calling to ask if he had read the post I had posted last Friday asking everyone for patience and trust and I hope I don't encourage or discourage anyones decision as I have yet to form a solid conclusion myself.

That has been his answering machine message for ever since I had to call him.  You should ask for his dad, Andy.  All the times I called, Adam never helped, but his dad got things done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back