KOSS UR20 vs. Sennheiser HD201
Apr 15, 2015 at 5:18 AM Post #19 of 19
I know this is an old post and i am sorry for posting in it. I just thought of posting this because it is for the people who search about KOSS-UR20 in future.

" DON"T BUY IT.... IT SUCKS "

i live half the world away and there is no way i could buy some decent headphones for a good price (below 50US$) here, so with great difficulty i ordered KOSS-UR20 because amazon had some good reviews about it. i had to go through a local agent to get it imported to this island. Guess what? It broke with in matter of two months, The one side just broke off like some cheap toy. Now i have a large wrap of duck tape to hold it there... :frowning2: i told that to koss and they said return it to them and they will send me a new paid... PFFFFFT it cost me twice more money to reship it than buying a new one. It sucks don't buy it, I wanted big headphones and that's why i went for that.

Quality sucks too.. i mean i am no way a audiophile or a super human ear freak.... but even with my everyday odinary normal ears, sound quality is so bad... my 10 years old Philips SBC HP200 sounds much better than this. I dont know about other KOSS products but KOSS UR-20 SUCKS!

* Sorry for my english

Users who are viewing this thread

Back