Koss KSC75's. Dont Forget This Giant Killer in all the ''Hidden Gem'' Hype.
Mar 6, 2017 at 12:59 PM Post #782 of 1,437

You can order the Parts Express headband from here, the store is run by a head-fi member
http://giantpygmy.net/shop/index.php?id_product=8&controller=product

It does have a Canada currency option and should only cost you CAD8.56

Amazing! Canadians, thank you! :)

It's actually a Brit you should be thanking.
wink.gif
  Have a look at this post from earlier in the thread:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/638757/koss-ksc75s-dont-forget-this-giant-killer-in-all-the-hidden-gem-hype/705#post_12016271

Mar 6, 2017 at 2:48 PM Post #783 of 1,437

wink.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/t/638757/koss-ksc75s-dont-forget-this-giant-killer-in-all-the-hidden-gem-hype/705#post_12016271

It's just an expression that everyone in our country thanks you for selling the bands to us.

Mar 6, 2017 at 2:56 PM Post #784 of 1,437

wink.gif

It's just an expression that everyone in our country thanks you for selling the bands to us.

Don't thank me, thank @carpman

Mar 12, 2017 at 10:47 PM Post #785 of 1,437
I was all about the KSCs at first, then I switched to the Porta-Pros for a few years (Basshead)
gs1000.gif
But now i think i'm back! I prefer the sharper sound, with a pinch of EQ in the bass, not as bloated as the Porta-Pros and you can hear guitars cleanly still. I'm ordering a new headband because eventually the clips don't get enough pressure on your ears (I bought one of those many years ago too)

Mar 13, 2017 at 12:37 AM Post #786 of 1,437
I was all about the KSCs at first, then I switched to the Porta-Pros for a few years (Basshead) :gs1000smile: But now i think i'm back! I prefer the sharper sound, with a pinch of EQ in the bass, not as bloated as the Porta-Pros and you can hear guitars cleanly still. I'm ordering a new headband because eventually the clips don't get enough pressure on your ears (I bought one of those many years ago too)

Yes! I completely agree. I've been running my KSC75s with a bit of bass EQ since last year and they are pretty much spot on for everything. Bass presence is there, but not bloated and everything is still detailed and we'll delineated.

Mar 20, 2017 at 3:24 AM Post #788 of 1,437
  Lol. After listening to the KSC75's right out of the box, they sound fantastic. I feel stupid for spending $100's of dollars on cheap earbuds/IEM's now. :frowning2: Actually, I am stupid for doing that. :wink:

I highly recommend you do the Parts Express headband mod. Unless, of course, you like the clips.

For me, the headband makes the KSC75s far more usable and convenient. 

Mar 20, 2017 at 3:59 AM Post #789 of 1,437

I highly recommend you do the Parts Express headband mod. Unless, of course, you like the clips.

For me, the headband makes the KSC75s far more usable and convenient. 

I couldn't even figure out how to put the clips on my years... so yeah, they went in the 'garbage' and I snapped the Parts Express headband on quickly. They look geeky fantastic and sound better than Beats! :p

Mar 20, 2017 at 11:19 AM Post #791 of 1,437
I like the clips because i can wear a hat and hooded jacket in very cold weather and they stay put. The open design lets me talk to people without removing them and getting cold.

I too prefer the clips, for both comfort and sound.

Mar 20, 2017 at 6:50 PM Post #794 of 1,437
So i was just told about these today and I'm super interested now, especially with that headband mod.  Perhaps a strange question, but is it possible to get a micrphone attached to these? I'd love to use these as my primary headphones as well as headphones for playing on the XboxOne with friends.  

Mar 21, 2017 at 11:23 AM Post #795 of 1,437
So i was just told about these today and I'm super interested now, especially with that headband mod.  Perhaps a strange question, but is it possible to get a micrphone attached to these? I'd love to use these as my primary headphones as well as headphones for playing on the XboxOne with friends.  

You can use an adapter cord which has a mic and button or a device like the Jumbl for bluetooth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back