Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Sep 1, 2019 at 3:28 PM Post #47,251 of 63,834
So I am in for a new IEM to supersede my SoundMagic E10. I am quite a fan of the sound signature of the E10, so the new IEM should have a similiar tuning/signature but with improved sound - means more bass and more highs than normal. So it just makes 'fun' it fun to listen.

Which models of KZ would qualify for that? I don't want very big IEMs, so they don't stick out of my ears very much.
ZST Pro, ZSN Pro, ZSR, ED16?
Or should I take a look at the CCA C10 or the TFZ T2 Galaxy, although I can get SoundMagic E11D for that price. For even 20€ more I could get the Pioneer SE-CH9T(K). I wanted to stay around the 50€ range.

Sep 1, 2019 at 3:46 PM Post #47,252 of 63,834
So I am in for a new IEM to supersede my SoundMagic E10. I am quite a fan of the sound signature of the E10, so the new IEM should have a similiar tuning/signature but with improved sound - means more bass and more highs than normal. So it just makes 'fun' it fun to listen.

Which models of KZ would qualify for that? I don't want very big IEMs, so they don't stick out of my ears very much.
ZST Pro, ZSN Pro, ZSR, ED16?
Or should I take a look at the CCA C10 or the TFZ T2 Galaxy, although I can get SoundMagic E11D for that price. For even 20€ more I could get the Pioneer SE-CH9T(K). I wanted to stay around the 50€ range.
KZ ZS7

Sep 1, 2019 at 5:06 PM Post #47,254 of 63,834
I had this one on my list as well, but I cut it off because of the complete metal housing which looks rather big and not comfy at all.

Looks can be deceiving. Case in point ToneKing NineTail.

Of course, everyone’s ears are different, but I have pretty average male ears, and ZS7 fits me just fine.

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2019 at 7:32 PM Post #47,255 of 63,834
A new vid...

That and Bisonicr and seems so far so good. Upgrade to the ZS10 Pro it seems.

Sep 1, 2019 at 11:46 PM Post #47,257 of 63,834
1:50 "How does the front picture look? kkk"

Might not the best translation, lol.

Well it is google translation lol

Sep 2, 2019 at 2:32 AM Post #47,259 of 63,834
Guys, does KZ silver upgrade cable really worth it? or it does no difference? I'm using ZS10Pro currently.

Or do u guys had some cable recomendation?
I think the kz 8 core silver plated cable actually ruins the sound. I even have 3 brand new ones sitting in a box. Why I bought them when I had others, no idea.

Try NiceHCK 8 core cables.

Sep 2, 2019 at 2:36 AM Post #47,260 of 63,834
I think the kz 8 core silver plated cable actually ruins the sound. I even have 3 brand new ones sitting in a box. Why I bought them when I had others, no idea.

Try NiceHCK 8 core cables.

I use the NICEHCK 8 core with my ZS10 Pro too. But it sticks out a bit as the ZS10 Pro is meant to use a para C type cable.
It works perfectly fine, but some people may not like the asthetics and also there is a risk of the pins being damaged if accidentally hit due to the awkward sticking out.

Sep 2, 2019 at 9:37 AM Post #47,263 of 63,834
Hi Guys,

I am currently listening to Tool's new album Fear Inoculum on the KZ KS4 and actually sound really good.
However I'm in the market for a potential little upgrade and was wondering if there is a specific model you would recommend for listening to Tool.

Thank you.

Sep 2, 2019 at 9:43 AM Post #47,264 of 63,834
Newest Product from KZ ..... :joy::grinning::grin:

KZbags.jpg

Actually taken off a Facebook group, its an Indonesian listing not related to the KZ we know on some webpage apparently .... :laughing:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back