Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Jun 26, 2019 at 2:36 AM Post #45,421 of 63,957
Last edited:
Jun 26, 2019 at 7:24 AM Post #45,422 of 63,957
Man, I love this ever-so-slightly off-topic stuff!

I have osteoporosis, mainly because of a lack of calcium as I do not drink any type of milk/dairy because of an intolerance but also because of the lack of vitamin D in my diet (in the past).

Our skin can also produce vitamin D but it needs to be exposed to sunlight on a regular basis (without suncream) to get a sufficient quantity to help us to absorb calcium in our diet.

A DEXA scan is the only way to find out if you have osteoporosis. There is also a genetic factor but a lack of weight bearing exercise is a big issue. Overweight people are less likely to get it.

Maybe we should start a health thread because most of us seem to be more interested in head gear and might not be looking after our health as well as we should. :smile_phones:

Guys, I am still really liking the KZ ZS10 Pro but also have my eye on the KZ ZS7. Is the KZ ZS10 Pro still the the best allrounder from KZ and with the best vocals?

What other brands would you recommend as an upgrade to the KZ ZS10 Pro?

Jun 26, 2019 at 7:28 AM Post #45,423 of 63,957
I actually prefer the BQEYZ iems to KZ (which I still love a lot). A true upgrade to ZS10 Pro is the iBasso IT01s to my ears

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2019 at 7:39 AM Post #45,424 of 63,957
Man, I love this ever-so-slightly off-topic stuff!

I have osteoporosis, mainly because of a lack of calcium as I do not drink any type of milk/dairy because of an intolerance but also because of the lack of vitamin D in my diet (in the past).

Our skin can also produce vitamin D but it needs to be exposed to sunlight on a regular basis (without suncream) to get a sufficient quantity to help us to absorb calcium in our diet.

A DEXA scan is the only way to find out if you have osteoporosis. There is also a genetic factor but a lack of weight bearing exercise is a big issue. Overweight people are less likely to get it.

Maybe we should start a health thread because most of us seem to be more interested in head gear and might not be looking after our health as well as we should. :smile_phones:

Guys, I am still really liking the KZ ZS10 Pro but also have my eye on the KZ ZS7. Is the KZ ZS10 Pro still the the best allrounder from KZ and with the best vocals?

What other brands would you recommend as an upgrade to the KZ ZS10 Pro?
All-BA CCA C16 and A10 work great for classical music to my ears (CCA is a sister/brother company of KZ).

Jun 26, 2019 at 11:12 AM Post #45,430 of 63,957
Thanks to google translate lol

Jun 26, 2019 at 6:19 PM Post #45,433 of 63,957
I do not have the it01 but I highly recommend the it01s if you can get a good fit. A lot of people don't but I found it ok once I put a keyboard spacer on the nozzle of each earpiece that stopped the tips sliding down too far.

Jun 26, 2019 at 6:29 PM Post #45,434 of 63,957
Jun 26, 2019 at 6:49 PM Post #45,435 of 63,957
Anyone know a good eartip/cable combo with the ES4?

So far I think the BA10 copper cable is the best and the Starline tips do not sound too bad.

What tips do you like? The ES4 seems to run bright.

I tried the 6 core copper ****, C10 cable and 8 core upgrade KZ cable. In actuality the 8 core may be the best... maybe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back