Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Oct 30, 2016 at 10:30 PM Post #13,104 of 63,916

I agree with the ATR's 'CoiL'! They are one of the best purchases I've ever experienced on a dynamic driver! .....sorry, don't know where your posting went above.
blink.gif

Many actually. Sansa Clips, Samsung i9000 with Voodoo, HP Elitebook, Compaq notebook, 80s HiFi amplifier...... the differences are consistent. I dont say they sound the same but they have the same sound signature with the ATR having more energy: more midbass and treble, the ZS3 having more subbass and the same mids and more rolled off treble. They sound both quite warm to me, and the differences are there but not that big. I see no reason to have both. I listen to all sorts of music, such as classical (Handel and Bach, but also Mozart and Beethoven), 60s music such as Bob Dylan (but also his newer 2000's records), Bryan Adams...

With All That Rave! .....I''m glad I purchased the ATR
ksc75smile.gif

Oct 31, 2016 at 1:21 PM Post #13,107 of 63,916
I thought I read they are quite bad, unfortunately.

Good to know. Ordered the Moxpad X90 off Amazon for my gf. Will be here Wednesday. She had the Brainwavz Blu 200 but she lost them the other night at work, they were beginning to get static Anyway. Her Phaiser BHS-730 came yesterday, big bass and lots of static, the highs are terrible. Will see how the Moxpad do, supposed to sound really good since dual dynamic. Battery life about 2.5 to 3 hrs which is what the BW got

Oct 31, 2016 at 4:03 PM Post #13,110 of 63,916
Maybe he is being objective and excluding his own preferences (music genre and sound signature) out of the picture? Or maybe he hasn`t updated his list? Who knows...
Different strokes for different folks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back