Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Oct 31, 2016 at 4:48 PM Post #13,111 of 63,916

I thought I read they are quite bad, unfortunately.

@Lurk650

Re:HDSE

They're not bad, in fact for bluetooth they're pretty decent. Lots of sub bass with the right tips, treble is a little rolled off but overall the sound is quite fun. Mind you I have been listening to the 4in1s recently. They won't replace my 1More iBeFree as my go to wireless pair but they're not as far behind as I'd have expected given their price.

Only downside and I get this with all bluetooth earphones of similar style is they're a bit bulky and the earpieces tend to move about a bit in my ears.

Oct 31, 2016 at 5:08 PM Post #13,112 of 63,916

@Lurk650

Re:HDSE

They're not bad, in fact for bluetooth they're pretty decent. Lots of sub bass with the right tips, treble is a little rolled off but overall the sound is quite fun. Mind you I have been listening to the 4in1s recently. They won't replace my 1More iBeFree as my go to wireless pair but they're not as far behind as I'd have expected given their price.

Only downside and I get this with all bluetooth earphones of similar style is they're a bit bulky and the earpieces tend to move about a bit in my ears.

love you both, but wireless is for bedwetters.....real men need wires!!!!

Oct 31, 2016 at 5:16 PM Post #13,113 of 63,916

love you both, but wireless is for bedwetters.....real men need wires!!!!

I use mine in the car or when out walking the dogs, sometimes I even listen to sport with them 
eek.gif

The advantage being that when you jump up in the air when someone scores you don't risk garroting yourself. 

Oct 31, 2016 at 6:38 PM Post #13,115 of 63,916
Good to know. Ordered the Moxpad X90 off Amazon for my gf. Will be here Wednesday. She had the Brainwavz Blu 200 but she lost them the other night at work, they were beginning to get static Anyway. Her Phaiser BHS-730 came yesterday, big bass and lots of static, the highs are terrible. Will see how the Moxpad do, supposed to sound really good since dual dynamic. Battery life about 2.5 to 3 hrs which is what the BW got

I have the moxpad x90, actually it's my second unit because the first one had some signal loss issue so i just replaced it, beware though that some guy in local audio group also reported something like that

I can say that i quite disappointed with x90, and should have bought phrodi sp6 or something from remax

The sound is your typical sport earphone signature, emphasized mid bass andthe treble feels too smoothened

Battery life was horrendous, probably only 2 and half hour at max(but i never really working out more than 2 hours anyway), but when the battery almost run out, the notification voice kinda annoying

On the positive side, the isolation is very good

I Wish KZ make a Bluetooth cable with 2 pin connector

Oct 31, 2016 at 6:54 PM Post #13,116 of 63,916
I have the moxpad x90, actually it's my second unit because the first one had some signal loss issue so i just replaced it, beware though that some guy in local audio group also reported something like that

I can say that i quite disappointed with x90, and should have bought phrodi sp6 or something from remax

The sound is your typical sport earphone signature, emphasized mid bass andthe treble feels too smoothened

Battery life was horrendous, probably only 2 and half hour at max(but i never really working out more than 2 hours anyway), but when the battery almost run out, the notification voice kinda annoying

On the positive side, the isolation is very good

I Wish KZ make a Bluetooth cable with 2 pin connector

Luckily my gf doesnt care much about sound, as long as it's clear and seals well of course. Penon has a MMCX BT cable for $25, 8-10hr battery life. Will probably throw my Fender DXA1 or Tennmak Pro on there and she can use em.

Nov 1, 2016 at 2:23 PM Post #13,120 of 63,916
After 2 weeks with the KZ ATR's, I just can't believe how good these sound for the price.

Punchy sound but still somewhat balanced.

Are there other KZ's which have a similar sound?

Nov 1, 2016 at 3:28 PM Post #13,122 of 63,916
  After 2 weeks with the KZ ATR's, I just can't believe how good these sound for the price.

I have over 40 earphones in my collection and I'm always looking for something better. I've had the KZ ATR for just a few days, and I have to say, this is the best sounding earphone I've heard under $80. And I paid $4.88. Insane quality for the price. 

The ATR has a full, balanced sound, with shimmery highs, realistic mids, and without the "thickness" that so many other IEMs have. The bass is fine- not lacking, not over-boosted. They have an almost open feel. 

I unwittingly got the no mic version. Now that I see a version with a mic for $0.32 more, I just ordered one for everyone on my Xmas list. 

Nov 1, 2016 at 8:54 PM Post #13,124 of 63,916

I have had my KTR s about a week and I to am very impressed. KZ got the tuning right on this one imo..Very Clear, detailed and all frequencies are in balance...immersive sound with a little boost from my Fiio E6..crisp highs with not a hint of sibilance. I am going to order two more from Gearbest as a back up..how do they do this at 5 dollars? Great Job KZ!!

Nov 2, 2016 at 3:23 AM Post #13,125 of 63,916
I have had my KTR s about a week and I to am very impressed. KZ got the tuning right on this one imo..Very Clear, detailed and all frequencies are in balance...immersive sound with a little boost from my Fiio E6..crisp highs with not a hint of sibilance. I am going to order two more from Gearbest as a back up..how do they do this at 5 dollars? Great Job KZ!!
are you taking about the atr. There's a ktr model?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back