Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Oct 11, 2014 at 7:17 PM Post #931 of 64,177
It's weird, I just switched from over ear to cable down with EDSE and now I see what you guys were talking about with the bass. I kind of think I like the over ear sound more. Probably just my freakish ears.

Oct 12, 2014 at 2:56 AM Post #934 of 64,177
I have bought KZ Micro and it is the best KZ that I have ever heard (I have Ed2, ES, ED3, Gr, Tuner, ED1). Perfect vocal, good highs (it is not ES or ED2, that can hurt your ears sometimes), also they are trying to make 3d sound. It is hard to describe.

Oct 12, 2014 at 3:08 AM Post #935 of 64,177
I have bought KZ Micro and it is the best KZ that I have ever heard (I have Ed2, ES, ED3, Gr, Tuner, ED1). Perfect vocal, good highs (it is not ES or ED2, that can hurt your ears sometimes), also they are trying to make 3d sound. It is hard to describe.

Agreed...the micro is very balanced sound...Very suitable for most genre of music imho...for the price less than 10$...Very impressive sound with good bass texture but not basshead level...Very good mid for vocal and the treble is not hot in comparison with KZ ED3...Cheers

Oct 12, 2014 at 5:13 AM Post #936 of 64,177
Hi, everybody, I'm new to this site.
I have a question for you.
I'm planning to buy new earphones and choosing between KD-ES and KD-EDSE(ED2) and maybe Razer Moray M100(I had them a year ago and I liked them).
So help me, what's the best?
I listen to music on Nokia Lumia 520(no equalizer).
My playlist mostly consists of alternative/classic/funk/folk rock music(Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Rolling Stones, Cream, System of a Down, Coldplay, Kasabian, The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Patti Smith, The Heavy, The Who etc.)

Oct 12, 2014 at 9:33 AM Post #937 of 64,177
 Hi, everybody, I'm new to this site.
I have a question for you.
I'm planning to buy new earphones and choosing between KD-ES and KD-EDSE(ED2) and maybe Razer Moray M100(I had them a year ago and I liked them).

IMO You should try KZ-GR (Over all KZ)

Oct 12, 2014 at 10:41 AM Post #939 of 64,177
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/kz-professional-5-8MM-extreme-micro-ring-ear-headphones-sound-quality-DIY-a-fever-HIFI/1460035_2050378049.html

A new seller? Is he ok?
I would buy micro ring, if they have a microphone, I might get 1 anyway.

Oct 12, 2014 at 2:35 PM Post #941 of 64,177
Got gr,ed se from here kz-gr balanced Pro ear earbud headphones bass vocal music enthusiast patent headphones
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/kz-gr-balanced-Pro-ear-earbud-headphones-bass-vocal-music-enthusiast-patent-headphones/1987291707.html
(from AliExpress Android)

Gr comes with 2 different nosels black for standard bass, red for even more bass

Oct 12, 2014 at 6:57 PM Post #942 of 64,177
Humm... That's interesting. Do you have another iem to make a comparison?

Yup, a fair few from bargain-basement JVC marshmallows to SH IE80, UE super fi 5 EB, Vsonic twins of VSD3/VSD3S etc, so covering a fair range of sound sigs and prices, but the KZ's are the worst and for some reason it doesn't correlate with what you guys are saying, despite having a good fit and seal...they sound incredibly veiled on everything bar treble. I don't think I have a dud pair...but something isn't right.

Oct 12, 2014 at 7:05 PM Post #943 of 64,177

Yup, a fair few from bargain-basement JVC marshmallows to SH IE80, UE super fi 5 EB, Vsonic twins of VSD3/VSD3S etc, so covering a fair range of sound sigs and prices, but the KZ's are the worst and for some reason it doesn't correlate with what you guys are saying, despite having a good fit and seal...they sound incredibly veiled on everything bar treble. I don't think I have a dud pair...but something isn't right.

LOL, that notebook 
popcorn.gif

sgu91c.jpg

Oct 12, 2014 at 8:32 PM Post #945 of 64,177
I had an Envy some time ago but the 1st gen core i7 was getting old. Beautiful display and nice sturdy metal body.

@Stovokor That's interesting to know. I was planning to buy some kz to try and give as Christmas gift to some frends but maybe i was expecting too much of them. Probably they are good at $8-10 but certainly not as good as $30 options we have nowadays. Do you have any recommendations for that price range ($10-15)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back