1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

1. nadezhda 6004
    Can't wait till mine will come to me.

2. Aparker2005
    So ready for dispatch basically means they haven't really shipped yet? Sent an email to my seller today but probably won't get a response until I'm asleep

3. HerrXRDS
    Does anyone know if I can buy the small tips from this set separately. At 9mm these are the smallest I've found, everything else 11mm and up. I want to buy a bag of them but I can only find them in this set.

[​IMG]

4. Slater
    Those are Starlines. You can buy a "bag of them" from here :)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/15-Pairs-S...-Bud-Tip-for-KZ-ED12-ZS2-ATE-ZS3/252978022948

Make sure you specify the size (S) in the "Message to seller" when you place your order.

5. thomaspillar
    Thanks, , but I've got a better solution for all that issues in downloading videos off the internet. I love ****, it works fine and has all formats download option for all internet devices with just "one-click" download button. Try it!
    Thanks,bsoplinger
    but I mp3xd youtube video converter love , it works fine and has all formats download option for all internet devices with just "one-click" download button. Try it!

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  6. HerrXRDS

Sorry, forgot to mention, those are foam tips with some sort of plastidip coating. They don't have an interior tube and the quality is pretty meh, but the size is right.

Starlines, I have to many of those already, not a fan.

7. Slater
    That's odd, because when it's zoomed in you can see the "cuts" all around the top of the tip (which is identical looking to Starline tip).

You can see it easiest in the middle (M) tip:

KZ TIPS.jpg

Last edited: May 22, 2018
  8. HerrXRDS
    I already own a set, they are foam. Here is a picture, I added the starline for comparison.

[​IMG]

9. CoiL
    Geesh, better save Your money and get something great instead... like IT01, King Pro etc.
    Oh my... KZ QC strikes again!
    You spend around 40$ to IEM and get a bad one? Thank You but NO! Seriously, ppl should stop at some point "supporting" KZ and saying "oh, its wired bad, but I open it and fix it, its ok".
    I can tolerate such bad QC around 20$ but higher than that makes me think...
    Instead get Tin Audio T2, CM5, ES1, V20 etc.

10. Vestat
    I also agree with the reasons of being against some sellers and their policies, but history teaches that prohibition is not the answer. Avoiding to mention is not solving the problem. Efficient Information is the way, so when people knows about what happened, people can judge and chose.

Otto Motor and MyPants like this.
  11. Torment
    KZ ZSA landed this morning

12. Aparker2005
    Seller responded with: hello, sorry for your waiting, we will check with our warehouse and see if we have new tracking number for you,please wait, thanks

First time waiting this long, so I'm not sure if I actually need to keep waiting or open a dispute yet?

13. ssnjrthgr8

Inside the KZ 30095 BA.

I opened up the BAs found in my KZ ZS5 v2. Thought I would post the pics here.

BA_LID_OPEN.JPG BA_BACKLID.JPG dfdf.JPG

Last edited: May 22, 2018
  14. Wiljen

This marks about the 3rd issue I've had with QC in a KZ product and I think @CoiL is right about it getting a bit silly. I had a Zs6 that I had to reverse the connector on as one was reversed which was not an inexpensive in-ear, I had a ed9 where the left side was DOA which was admittedly only $8 down the drain, and now the Zs10 wired bassackward. Either I have the worst luck on the planet, or a lot of others (not necessarily head-fi members, but general public) have gone blindly on without even knowing they had a defect. Either a lot of people cant hear or don't care as I have a hard time believing I got every defective KZ that has hit the market. Meantime, that was $100 I could have used to buy something like the IT01 and been better off for it.

MyPants, HungryPanda, CoiL and 2 others like this.
  15. Zlivan
    Both of my ZSEs were out of phase, which is a bit inconvinient when the cables are not replacable.
    I guess I had luck with all the other KZs, no problems that I'm aware of.