1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

1. WalterTorino
    Waiting the hype train of the ed15 like Harry Potter waiting the Hogwarts Express :)

Otto Motor likes this.
  2. Makahl
    I can say the TRN V10 is a better option and definitely an upgrade compared to the stock cable. This cable hasn't memory wire so you don't need to play against it to get good position. Also the quality of connectors, cable are better.

I'd pick up the TRN V10 cable and Xiaomi adapter Bluetooth and you can have the best of both worlds. I kind of didn't like the result of ZS3 + KZ Bluetooth, it's weak and I can't get enough volume, but it works well on ZST. And I never tested the TRN Bluetooth which apparently is good.

Trying to fit them shallow over deep helps me. I've been struggling to find other tips to ZS3 too since it hasn't nozzle lip so you either need to find a tight tip or create a lip to solve this issue. But maybe others users have found good tips.

3. C2thew
    The TRN bluetooth 4.2 cable at ~$22 is very good paired with my ZS3 and will make your ears bleed at max volume.

I'm actually curious with the xiaomi bluetooth adapter as you could use other headphones or even a computer speaker for that matter without being locked into the KZ eco system. The only downside is that you have to keep your long headphone cables on your body attached to the bluetooth so comfort wise the TRN bluetooth cable would have that advantage since it's all built in.

External usability though, the xiaomi would be pretty interesting.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    Makahl likes this.
  4. Otto Motor
    Which cable did you get?

I "upgraded" to a cable that will change colour to green and is devoid of "useless" ballast such as mic and buttons. But it looks kool and KZ made a few more bucks on me!

5. Zlivan
    http://s.aliexpress.com/7VbYF7Fr

This one. It doesn't look like much but it's not sticky as KZ cable, no memory wires also and no microphonics. We'll see how long it lasts.

I think that particular seller has a couple of other types as well, all of them with remote.

Otto Motor likes this.
  6. Strat Rider
    I don't have the EDR1, but do have the EDR2.
    How do these two compare?

7. weedophile
    Mine in SG liao, ordered from WE

8. youngarthur
    Ali EX., immediate refund for ZS10, never sent. Reordered from KZ store, and in transit, within 24 hours.

9. bsoplinger
    Just for the Mrs…

HungryPanda likes this.
  10. rayliam80
    My green KZ ZS6 from NiceHCK arrived yesterday. I finally have the mint chocolate IEMs I've always wanted :ksc75smile:

[​IMG]

11. bsoplinger
    Hmm, perhaps I should stick that white braided cable on my new green ZS6. Its that one that's really soft and braided with 4 individual strands but turns green within 2 months. It'll match the IEMs

rayliam80 likes this.
  12. Podster
    LOL, THX for the BD wish/song as I'm sure she will get a kick out of it:beerchug: When I first opened it I thought it was going to be one from Ted:open_mouth: and thinking how colorful it may have been:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13. FastAndClean
    i pulled the trigger on the ZS10, i hope that the bass is at least tight not bloated

14. manukmanohar
    My order for ZS10 is still stuck. Hopefully will receive it soon. :frowning2:

15. Otto Motor
    ED15 Hype Train Has Arrived In Western Canada

Haptic:
    Heavy, feels a bit like the GR (but not quite as heavy). Same cable as ZS10 but not detachable. Strain reliefs at earpieces look basic. Standard starline tips.

Looks: Shaped like a Klingon cruiser/1960s hair dryer (retro look). Silver (chrome) is shinier than the matte on the photos.

Sound: I am going cycling now. Will try them later.

Photos enlarge when you click on them!

IMG_6401.jpg IMG_6404.jpg IMG_6410.jpg overtaking-1.jpg