Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Apr 14, 2018 at 8:35 AM Post #30,586 of 63,946
Well, KZ has lots more models lined up for 2018. So plenty of chances to get it right :)

It will be that purple one that I have my eye on...you will see! I don't need 1000 drivers. I wonder when it will be released.

Apr 14, 2018 at 9:17 AM Post #30,588 of 63,946
Recieved my zs10 the other day, they sound pretty nice, much clearer and punchier than my first revision zs5 (before the ba's were put in the nozzle).
Here are some pics:
ZlvJgSuh.jpg

DeWKYyLh.jpg

BEcWTdQh.jpg

Fu4fq6ph.jpg

Apr 14, 2018 at 9:29 AM Post #30,589 of 63,946
The treble of ZS10 is not as harsh as ZS5/6 and it has a warm sound signature. The resolution of ZS10 is very good but due to the reduced treble it may not too good for people tend to listen to more airly and high-pitch female songs.
That's exactly what I wanted. Mine were sent a couple of days ago.
I think most of the users at this thread are sick and tired of sibilants inZS5/6.

Apr 14, 2018 at 10:00 AM Post #30,590 of 63,946
Recieved my zs10 the other day, they sound pretty nice, much clearer and punchier than my first revision zs5 (before the ba's were put in the nozzle).

See guys... There is still Hope. I WILL NOT GIVE UP IN YOUR HYPE ZS10 !

Apr 14, 2018 at 11:23 AM Post #30,593 of 63,946

Just when I was about to skip z10 from being my first KS IEM you restored some hope.
I Look forward to more detailed impressions from you. Please include comments on soundstage, 3D imaging, separation and how well lows & highs respond to equ.

I’m glad to hear that they are not sibilant as I have tolerance issues with peaky highs.
Can you confirm if the highs still have a good amount of sparkle and if not can equ help. I like to listen to some Trance/EDM and sparkle as well as sub bass helps with this genre.

EDIT - Please comment on fitting inc. any issues with short nozzle. A photo with iem in ear would help

:gs1000smile:

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2018 at 11:50 AM Post #30,594 of 63,946
Just when I was about to skip z10 from being my first KS IEM you restored some hope.
I Look forward to more detailed impressions from you. Please include comments on soundstage, 3D imaging, separation and how well lows & highs respond to equ.

I’m glad to hear that they are not sibilant as I have tolerance issues with peaky highs.
Can you confirm if the highs still have a good amount of sparkle and if not can equ help. I like to listen to some Trance/EDM and sparkle as well as sub bass helps with this genre.

EDIT - Please comment on fitting inc. any issues with short nozzle. A photo with iem in ear would help

:gs1000smile:

I'll try to give you some impressions, I haven't written one before so I will try my best. The highs aren't sibilent, likely due to the ba's being moved further away from the nozzle and they do sparkle a bit as some treble focused songs sound amazing, I listen to EDM as well so I guess my impressions should be inline with yours. There isn't much sub bass but I have heard that an eq greatly helps with this, I will try this at some point. As for comfort they are miles better than the zs5 I have. I will try to give a more detailed impression when I have time and answer some more of your questions.

Apr 14, 2018 at 12:00 PM Post #30,595 of 63,946
Ops, wrong thread, Sorry.

*Delete.

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2018 at 12:05 PM Post #30,596 of 63,946
I'm just waiting for the ZS10 to get a solid coupon and hit around $30. I'm intrigued, but I can wait for this one.

Apr 14, 2018 at 12:31 PM Post #30,597 of 63,946
who can give a comparison between kz zsr and the kz zs10? some users have the kz zs10 now so impressions are what we need..... I heard the kz zs10 is better .. but I need real impressions from this forum to make a final decision ... is the kz zs10 bassheavy or basslight.. what is the soundsignature exactly? how is treble .. is piercing fixed.. do people still notice some sort of sibilance.. in some tracks.. like the kz zsr? or is the sibilance gone in kz zs10.. think especially in some poor mastered tracks where sibilance is a issue.. are they good for edm? thanks

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2018 at 12:50 PM Post #30,599 of 63,946
Those who have ZS10, is it worth the price? It may not be sibilant like ZS6 but if the performance doesn't match the price, I would rather buy other models like ED15 which is only $16 now and spend the rest of money on other models.

Apr 14, 2018 at 12:53 PM Post #30,600 of 63,946
T-500 works for zs6

Any idea how the different brands compare comfort wise? I bought New Bee ones from GearBest and they absolutely kill my ears after ten minutes or so and I can't use them. It's been awhile since I used them but I'm pretty sure I was loving the bass increase vs starlines. I really wanted them to work but they hurt my ears more than I could tolerate. I read a lot of positive comments about Comply, but I'm wondering if its a case of if foams hurt your ears they all will, or if it could just be the brand. It was worth experimenting for a couple bucks for NBs on AE but I don't want to just jump in again for $15.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back