Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Apr 13, 2018 at 1:34 PM Post #30,542 of 63,834
Contact them and getting pointless response again. To make photos and videos of an audio problem, sigh.

That's standard procedure. All you do is take a video with your phone, holding up 1 ear at a time to the phone microphone for 5-10 seconds.

What I do is prepare a few small notecards ahead of time (written in black marker so it's easy to read) "Right Side - Sound is OK", "Left Side - No Sound" (or "Broken" or something similar). This way there's no language barrier from me speaking, and they can use Google Translate to translate the text on the notecards if they need to.

When when I make my video, I lay out the earpieces and notecards in front of me. I hold up the "Right Side - Sound OK" card for like 5 seconds, then I show myself picking up the R earpiece and hold it up to the mic so you can hear music for about 5 seconds. Then I repeat for the L side (notecard plus hold up to mic). Finally, I upload the video to YouTube, so all I have to do is send a URL link in the Customer Service message.

I've used this method numerous times with Aliexpress and Gearbest, and it has never failed me. The whole process takes a few minutes and you're done.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2018 at 1:47 PM Post #30,543 of 63,834
I'll put my 2 cents on the zs10. Listened to them for about 10-12h now. The low end is not as punchy as zs6, the mids are generally good but because of the treble rolloff female vocals seem a bit lacking. Treble to me is now a bit too tame but at least there's close to no sibilance.

Detail wise they resolve well, can't judge how well exactly just yet.

Generally I think I like them more than zs6 in most cases apart from female vocals. And the comfort is worse than the zs6 too.

Apr 13, 2018 at 3:29 PM Post #30,551 of 63,834
It's not thaaat bad, it's just less. Especially when it comes to sub bass. I haven't tried to eq them yet
Yeah, i think that, a good bass more like(comfortable) than bigger bass. If u are like a bass in iems, u should buy a foam eartips or wide eartips(or find only dd iems, for example: tfz( but, 99$)) :) sorry for my bad English :D

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2018 at 3:33 PM Post #30,553 of 63,834
Yeah, i think that, a good bass more like(comfortable) than bigger bass. If u are like a bass in iems, u should buy a foam eartips or wide eartips(or find only dd iems, for example: tfz( but, 99$)) :) sorry for my bad English :D
Yeah DD IEMs will always feel more punchy, and zs10 has what id call good bass even though I'd like more punch. As for foam I mostly play them on comply so there's that :)

Apr 13, 2018 at 3:34 PM Post #30,554 of 63,834
Offtop : if u r need a super woofer bass, buy denon c700 from ali (you can find store called "original earphones" ) . Original or not - i don't know, but, BUT , bass(woofer bass) is so pretty for me(massive surrounded bass) . Just wow and all :)

Apr 13, 2018 at 3:35 PM Post #30,555 of 63,834
I'm yet to understand why they went with 4BA + 1DD and didn't just add 1BA to the 2 + 2 setup of the ZS6.

What this point i feel like not getting any of the 2.

Because 5 > 4

I’m with you though. The empty space inside of the ZS6 for the BA would have been a no-brainer. And just tinker with the models of BA in the nozzle and the crossover to tune out the sharp treble.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back