Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Apr 7, 2018 at 7:24 PM Post #30,196 of 63,985
My order on black ZS10 was already shipped,

I wonder if this is really the case.

Mine has the status shipped as well (AK store) but in reality it only has a tracking number assigned which stands still with 'Waiting for pickup' as the last update.

This 'fake' shipping (for to not miss formal deadline) is common to Ali sellers without stock but in this case it's understandable due to volumes in recent sales and ZS10 being scarce right now. Their page warns of a 1-2 week delay in shipping so I'm not worried nor upset, AK being one of the most reliable stores on Ali.

You can check the actual status of your tracker via TrackCheckerMobile app on Android or online with 17track.net.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2018 at 7:33 PM Post #30,197 of 63,985
Anyone here that got the red ZS6 can confirm if it comes with the nozzle tip? Anyway i can ask KZ on aliexpress about this?

Also, are there any photos of the ZS10? I don't know which color to choose.

I have 2 pairs at the moment, and 2 more pairs on the way (will see once they arrive).
1st pair bought 2017 November, no nozzle lip. 2nd pair bought March 2018, again no nozzle lip. Some people have gotten the newer stock with the lip but I think this depends on if the seller sends new or old stock.

Apr 7, 2018 at 7:52 PM Post #30,200 of 63,985
I have 2 pairs at the moment, and 2 more pairs on the way (will see once they arrive).
1st pair bought 2017 November, no nozzle lip. 2nd pair bought March 2018, again no nozzle lip. Some people have gotten the newer stock with the lip but I think this depends on if the seller sends new or old stock.

The ones on the way and the one that you got on march, all from aliexpress? Which seller?

Apr 7, 2018 at 7:56 PM Post #30,201 of 63,985
only 3 color atm : black, blue, red
but I'll wait for the purple tho

There's no purple planned at all, and never was. So prepare to wait for a long time.

Apr 7, 2018 at 8:01 PM Post #30,202 of 63,985
only 3 color atm : black, blue, red
but I'll wait for the purple tho

There's no purple planned at all, and never was. So prepare to wait for a long time.

There is a purple KZ planned that I am waiting for. I think it is just a regular hybrid with one dynamic and one BA. I don't have the model number handy at the moment...if those were model numbers.

Apr 7, 2018 at 8:14 PM Post #30,203 of 63,985
I wonder if this is really the case.

Mine has the status shipped as well (AK store) but in reality it only has a tracking number assigned which stands still with 'Waiting for pickup' as the last update.

This 'fake' shipping (for to not miss formal deadline) is common to Ali sellers without stock but in this case it's understandable due to volumes in recent sales and ZS10 being scarce right now. Their page warns of a 1-2 week delay in shipping so I'm not worried nor upset, AK being one of the most reliable stores on Ali.

You can check the actual status of your tracker via TrackCheckerMobile app on Android or online with 17track.net.
Aaah! Thanks for sharing this. I was already questioning my situation. Looks like the same.

Apr 7, 2018 at 8:17 PM Post #30,204 of 63,985
There is a purple KZ planned that I am waiting for. I think it is just a regular hybrid with one dynamic and one BA. I don't have the model number handy at the moment...if those were model numbers.

This one?

2018 KZs - Edited (1).jpg

Apr 7, 2018 at 8:19 PM Post #30,205 of 63,985
This one?

That is the one. I have posted about it before but it was probably in another thread. Too many threads. Judging from other photos of other iems vs the real thing, I expect this will be a little less bright and less pinkish.

Apr 7, 2018 at 8:49 PM Post #30,207 of 63,985
I was thinking of getting them from KZ official store, should have a higher chance of getting the new version.

Well, for me I don't have any issue with the current version as I only use SpinFit tips, they fit tight on the nozzle and super comfortable in my ears.

Apr 7, 2018 at 11:13 PM Post #30,208 of 63,985
This 'fake' shipping (for to not miss formal deadline) is common to Ali sellers without stock but in this case it's understandable due to volumes in recent sales and ZS10 being scarce right now.

Not to derail, but what are our options when this is done? I bought some Rock Zircons from the ROCK Official Store and am getting irritated with them. A week went by with no shipping update and messages being ignored. I finally contacted them on Facebook to find out that they're sold out of black and they asked if I can wait a week. I tell them that if they have white they can just go ahead and send those, and they mark my order as shipped shortly after. They also messaged me on AE saying it will take 25-40 days for the item to arrive, when the listed shipping method was ePacket. ePacket has always fallen within the 9-13 day delivery range for me from other sellers. I messaged them right back (Wednesday) but haven't got any word back, and my item is not even showing up in the 17track system yet. I just contacted them again on Facebook to ask what's up, and I'm really ready to just cancel at this point.

Again sorry for the derail, but this is literally the only thread I read or post in, and if there's a more appropriate place I'll take the discussion there. The funniest part about all of this is I ordered two pairs of EDR2s from another seller on the same day and they arrived yesterday (9 days, ePacket).

Apr 7, 2018 at 11:18 PM Post #30,209 of 63,985
Not to derail, but what are our options when this is done? I bought some Rock Zircons from the ROCK Official Store and am getting irritated with them. A week went by with no shipping update and messages being ignored. I finally contacted them on Facebook to find out that they're sold out of black and they asked if I can wait a week. I tell them that if they have white they can just go ahead and send those, and they mark my order as shipped shortly after. They also messaged me on AE saying it will take 25-40 days for the item to arrive, when the listed shipping method was ePacket. ePacket has always fallen within the 9-13 day delivery range for me from other sellers. I messaged them right back (Wednesday) but haven't got any word back, and my item is not even showing up in the 17track system yet. I just contacted them again on Facebook to ask what's up, and I'm really ready to just cancel at this point.

Again sorry for the derail, but this is literally the only thread I read or post in, and if there's a more appropriate place I'll take the discussion there. The funniest part about all of this is I ordered two pairs of EDR2s from another seller on the same day and they arrived yesterday (9 days, ePacket).
Just part of the experience buying from AE, nothing you can do but to live with it. I do appreciate some of the seller they will honest and open to tell you the situation, but some they don't just kept silent or they are not very good at English so try to avoid any communication.

Apr 7, 2018 at 11:25 PM Post #30,210 of 63,985
Anyone here that got the red ZS6 can confirm if it comes with the nozzle tip? Anyway i can ask KZ on aliexpress about this?

Also, are there any photos of the ZS10? I don't know which color to choose.
My red KS6 don't have a lip.

Take the blue KS10 if you don't have any blue iems, take the black one otherwise. Choose the red one for your wife.
P.S. This is a model. And a bad model is better than no model.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back