Klipsch S2 or Bose In Ear?
Aug 26, 2010 at 6:25 AM Post #4 of 7
My preference would be the Klipsch. The Bose iem's take a lot to drive them and have a strange fitting arrangement where they kind of sit in your ears without any feeling of gripping. Therefore they are really open. The iem's aren't as bad as the headphones but I most definitely prefer my Klipsch iems to them. I wonder whether you thought of going up a notch to the S4?

I crawled from the s4 to the Image X5 to the Image X10. I really like the comfort and sound of them.

Dec 2, 2010 at 12:11 AM Post #5 of 7

Quote:
Never choose Bose. Those guys suck like a sucking machine stuck on turbosuck.

HAHAHAHAHAHA that's probably the funniest description of Bose I've ever heard. Pretty accurate too. 
etysmile.gif

Dec 2, 2010 at 12:44 AM Post #6 of 7
Considering you can get the S2m for ~$20 on occasion, It would seem like a smarter move, if you had to pick between the two. I bought my mom a pair for just shy of $20 a month ago. I must admit, they are a really nice set for the money. A little sibilant, but not to the magnitude of the Meelectronics M6's. Also, I find the bass a little sloppy, but easily compete with IEM's in the ~$60 price range

Jan 4, 2012 at 7:51 PM Post #7 of 7
The Bose IE 2 is very clean sounding with better than average soundstage and bass impact (not bloated like skullcandy or monster), but completely lacks bass below like 100Hz, and the fitting is a bit odd, but is comfortable.  I'd recommend them if you don't care for low bass and you can find them for $55 or less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back