Klipsch HP-3
Apr 22, 2020 at 11:55 PM Post #76 of 621
Exaggerating? Maybe me too haha. I have the Beyerdynamic T5p.2, Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless and Meze 99 Classics. From what I've experienced, any headphone has their own sound signature, even the Amirons sounds different from each other.

I just remembered I have the OCC 7N copper cable, unused.
What was the time lapse between your purchases? I have a good job I swear but I’m all about marital bliss lol. My wife can buy whatever she wants, I’ve never asked about a single purchase but I have so many selfish purchases versus her family purchases..lol

Apr 26, 2020 at 12:46 PM Post #78 of 621
I'm curious about parts availability for these headphones like replacement pads for instance. I think the stock colors are amazing (specifically oak) but do aftermarket manufacturers have color matched replacements? If you're into these cans for the long haul and there isn't generic parts available do you need to buy them upfront from the OEM to have spare parts down the road?

Apr 26, 2020 at 2:14 PM Post #79 of 621
I'm curious about parts availability for these headphones like replacement pads for instance. I think the stock colors are amazing (specifically oak) but do aftermarket manufacturers have color matched replacements? If you're into these cans for the long haul and there isn't generic parts available do you need to buy them upfront from the OEM to have spare parts down the road?
I'm curious too. The walnut version would look nicer with black pads.

Apr 28, 2020 at 1:39 PM Post #81 of 621
Apr 28, 2020 at 1:58 PM Post #82 of 621
Tempting ...

Apr 28, 2020 at 4:10 PM Post #84 of 621
Are these sibilant? Just read a review that pointed that out as one of the set's flaws...

Apr 28, 2020 at 4:15 PM Post #86 of 621
I'm considering these with the Heritage AMP to go along, but I can't stand sibilance...

Apr 28, 2020 at 4:27 PM Post #87 of 621
I don't know what to tell you.. I have the heritage amp as well as the HP-3. I rarely use the amp though, the phones sound so good out of every balanced dap I use it on. Single ended works for a couple DAPs like the Cayin with E01 but balanced is all that. I have a cable from CustomCans.

Apr 28, 2020 at 4:28 PM Post #88 of 621
I'm considering these with the Heritage AMP to go along, but I can't stand sibilance...
No sibilance here either. If you're pairing it with the Heritage amp then you should be in great shape as they are made for each other.

Apr 28, 2020 at 5:00 PM Post #90 of 621
You guys that have the Heritage combo, HP-3 + Amp, are using them balanced?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back