Keyboards?
Oct 15, 2008 at 2:48 AM Post #139 of 242
Quote:

Originally Posted by syg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I use an HHKB Pro 1, and I rather like its switches and form factor. Small footprint, PLUS the Control key is in the "correct" position to the left of A.

Dear God, did we revert back to twenty years ago? That hasn't been "normal" since the Apple II and has never, ever been "correct".

Oct 15, 2008 at 3:27 AM Post #140 of 242
Quote:

Originally Posted by Arainach /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dear God, did we revert back to twenty years ago? That hasn't been "normal" since the Apple II and has never, ever been "correct".

Depends on the hardware you grew up with, that's why I quoted "correct". My personal preference are the old sun layouts :p

Aug 27, 2011 at 8:20 PM Post #143 of 242
wow this looks great. pet peeve is getting grease on anything of my electronics

Quote:
I use an Enermax Aurora. It cost a packet at $65 CDN, but boy is it worth it. It's all-aluminium, weighs a full kilogram, and has a very solid and satisfying feel to each keystroke, even though they are scissor type keys. It also doesn't require any cleaning, for some reason the brushed alu doesn't pickup grease and dirt like you'd expect it to.

00351416.jpg

Aug 28, 2011 at 12:05 AM Post #144 of 242
oh my, love the minimalism of HHKB,
rolleyes.gif

Quote:
I use an HHKB Pro 1, and I rather like its switches and form factor. Small footprint, PLUS the Control key is in the "correct" position to the left of A.

hhk-pro.jpg

Aug 28, 2011 at 7:20 PM Post #146 of 242
G510 for gaming,

IBM Model M for work.

Best keyboards in their class that I've had the chance to try.

Sep 23, 2011 at 3:10 AM Post #150 of 242
Had a Microsoft Sidewinder X6 keyboard that I replaced with a Logitech G19. The X6 wouldn't register enough key presses at once while I was typing and it was driving me crazy. Hope to try out a mechanical keyboard someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back