Keyboards?

1. progo
  2. vagarach
    That's some serious clickety-clackety going there!

3. asmd
    logitech s510 serves my well. elegant to look at to boot.
    but i do miss the old IBM keyboards.. the one with the "positive" click to them. nostalgia.

4. Arainach
    Quote:

Originally Posted by syg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    I use an HHKB Pro 1, and I rather like its switches and form factor. Small footprint, PLUS the Control key is in the "correct" position to the left of A.

Dear God, did we revert back to twenty years ago? That hasn't been "normal" since the Apple II and has never, ever been "correct".

5. syg
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Arainach /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Dear God, did we revert back to twenty years ago? That hasn't been "normal" since the Apple II and has never, ever been "correct".

Depends on the hardware you grew up with, that's why I quoted "correct". My personal preference are the old sun layouts :p

6. asmd
    this i miss, the ibm xt keyboard. also note the "ctrl" key.
    vbattach9279.jpg

7. D-EJ915
    Quote:

Originally Posted by asmd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    this i miss, the ibm xt keyboard. also note the "ctrl" key.

I've got one of those, wish the keycodes weren't different than the AT's otherwise I'd use it. The enter key & surrounding area is also strange.

8. narutofan36
    wow this looks great. pet peeve is getting grease on anything of my electronics

Quote:

9. eclipes
    oh my, love the minimalism of HHKB,[​IMG]

Quote:

10. eclipes
    Any my contribution, Ducky 9008 Blue keys, loud as hell!!![​IMG]

P2170772.jpg

11. JasonZ10
    G510 for gaming,

IBM Model M for work.

Best keyboards in their class that I've had the chance to try.

12. Dreaming Of A Better ...
    i had to buy a new KB and i've decided its was time to buy my first mech keyboard, Topre Realforce 105UB.

i really like it :)

13. eclipes
    Black on Black Ducky9008 with wrist rest. Love it[​IMG]

P2250825.jpg

14. LordofDoom

Quote:

I have this keyboard in its upgraded version, the Enermax Caesar.  It's friggin' great.

15. Raizor
    Had a Microsoft Sidewinder X6 keyboard that I replaced with a Logitech G19. The X6 wouldn't register enough key presses at once while I was typing and it was driving me crazy. Hope to try out a mechanical keyboard someday.