Kennerton ODIN, MAGISTER, VALI, Magni, Gjallarhorn, Rögnir, Thridi, Wodan, Thekk, and Thror Discussion.
Dec 5, 2020 at 12:29 AM Post #3,946 of 10,062
Unlike sons and daughters, hopefully I can get the Magni back🤣😂. He does think they are a lot more comfortable than those Grado SR125 with L cushions that were ruff on his ears😂🤣

IMG_20201204_205114__01.jpg
Wheatie?

Dec 5, 2020 at 10:11 AM Post #3,948 of 10,062
d.jpg

Is it only me that really wants a pair of red and blue GH50's if they were to make it?

Dec 5, 2020 at 10:15 AM Post #3,949 of 10,062
Just got these babies last night. Today will be first listening!

image.jpg
image.jpg

Dec 5, 2020 at 10:19 AM Post #3,950 of 10,062
awesome! beautiful love the brown and red combo- so classic and distinct- I see you custom fit bent the headband- my suggestion for looks- try to go closer to the rubber R and L u shape - it's easily changed for higher clamp force and uniform look- I can't really tell from your pic but just a suggestion- anyway- enjoy these beauties ! If you ever want to sell em hit me up

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2020 at 10:26 AM Post #3,951 of 10,062
awesome! beautiful love the brown and red combo- so classic and distinct- I see you custom fit bent the headband- my suggestion for looks- try to go closer to the rubber R and L u shape - it's easily changed for higher clamp force and uniform look- I can't really tell from your pic but just a suggestion- anyway- enjoy these beauties ! If you ever want to sell em hit me up
I just readjusted. Monday when you see the picture of it and the ”Blue” let me know what you think of the adjustment. The clamping force feels nice and sealed now.

Dec 5, 2020 at 10:28 AM Post #3,952 of 10,062
yes a custom tight seal is vital - wait you have two?

Dec 5, 2020 at 11:12 AM Post #3,953 of 10,062
Hi all.

Order today on Kennerton's website (via Paypal) 2 pairs of black ECL-02 earpads (for the Thror and Thekk) and also 2 pairs of replacement ECL-01 earpads (brown) for the Thekk and Thror too.

The life expectancy of these Kennerton earpads (in natural leather) being long > 5 years (if well cared for with a nourishing cream, like any leather part) I ensure the durability of these two headphones! :)

I wish you all, full of kennerton headphones at the foot of your Christmas tree; now is the time to prepare for it! :)

Dec 5, 2020 at 11:16 AM Post #3,954 of 10,062
Dec 5, 2020 at 11:22 AM Post #3,956 of 10,062
I will have one Gjallarhorn JM and one Thekk! LOL

You can consider yourself a happy man. :)

In addition to the seal (with sufficient pressure) essential for all Kennerton closed-back electrodynamic headphones (Magni; Gjallarhorn GH50 and JM Edition), don't neglect the Burn-in time (about 150 hours) essential for these headphones, and the Thekk in particular. They will only get better. :)

Dec 5, 2020 at 11:25 AM Post #3,957 of 10,062
You can consider yourself a happy man. :)

In addition to the seal (with sufficient pressure) essential for all Kennerton closed-back electrodynamic headphones (Magni; Gjallarhorn GH50 and JM Edition), don't neglect the Burn-in time (about 150 hours) essential for these headphones, and the Thekk in particular. They will only get better. :)
I am listening to a used ZMF Autuer for the first time today as well. Dare I say that I prefer the non burned in Gjallarhor JM. There has to be some Wizardry going on here....this is a closed back? I almost don’t believe it LOL.

Dec 5, 2020 at 12:17 PM Post #3,958 of 10,062
Hi all.

Order today on Kennerton's website (via Paypal) 2 pairs of black ECL-02 earpads (for the Thror and Thekk) and also 2 pairs of replacement ECL-01 earpads (brown) for the Thekk and Thror too.

The life expectancy of these Kennerton earpads (in natural leather) being long > 5 years (if well cared for with a nourishing cream, like any leather part) I ensure the durability of these two headphones! :)

I wish you all, full of kennerton headphones at the foot of your Christmas tree; now is the time to prepare for it! :)

I hope you have chosen Ups as delivery and not EMS. I got an update today that after 25 days the parcel has finally arrived in the Netherlands. Doesn't mean I have it yet ofc ... Ups has always been around 4 days.

Dec 5, 2020 at 12:37 PM Post #3,959 of 10,062
I hope you have chosen Ups as delivery and not EMS. I got an update today that after 25 days the parcel has finally arrived in the Netherlands. Doesn't mean I have it yet ofc ... Ups has always been around 4 days.

It seems to me that it is via UPS: cost of transport of 20 € for 4 pairs of pads at 78 € per pair (excluding taxes) + import tax (customs) upon receipt of the package...

Dec 5, 2020 at 1:09 PM Post #3,960 of 10,062
It seems to me that it is via UPS: cost of transport of 20 € for 4 pairs of pads at 78 € per pair (excluding taxes) + import tax (customs) upon receipt of the package...
Be warned of the import taxes from Russia though! I got charged almost 50€!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back