Kennerton ODIN, MAGISTER, VALI, Magni, Gjallarhorn, Rögnir, Thridi, Wodan, Thekk, and Thror Discussion.
Oct 23, 2020 at 4:00 AM Post #3,586 of 10,056
You can get Underwood / LSA headphones everywhere in the world. Except maybe in North Korea ! :o2smile:
I got my HP-1 in Guadeloupe, a french island in the Caribbean. And as a french island, Guadeloupe is a part of EU.
Underwood even declared the value at $600 instead of $1399 for the customs, so I paid only 50€ !
Talking about speedy delivery: Ordered on Wednesday, will be delivered: today!
I did have to pay double the import fee though. perhaps he Netherlands is less lenient with taxes (for individuals :p, we're a tax paradise for big corporates ... )

Edit: just delivered!

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2020 at 10:33 AM Post #3,587 of 10,056
Let the burn-in begin! (finally had the time to unpack :D)
IMG_20201023_163007.jpg

Oct 23, 2020 at 3:37 PM Post #3,588 of 10,056
Oct 23, 2020 at 4:13 PM Post #3,590 of 10,056
LOL they put GM instead of JM - I'm sure they will fix that but how cool is that! I hope people find them as good as my modded ones are for me... they are my number one favorite headphone period. Above all my IEMs and all my over ear and on ear designs- these are my favs. Hopefully they sound as good or maybe even better than my modded ones
Untitled.png

cool they have two colors- I love the dark ones sooooo awesome-
Untietl2ed.png

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2020 at 4:19 PM Post #3,591 of 10,056
LOL they put GM instead of JM - I'm sure they will fix that but how cool is that! I hope people find them as good as my modded ones are for me... they are my number one favorite headphone period. Above all my IEMs and all my over ear and on ear designs- these are my favs. Hopefully they sound as good or not even better than my modded ones
LOOOOOL GM edition. Maybe you'll become a general manager at some point or end up working for GM. Mine are coming in Monday can't wait.

Oct 23, 2020 at 4:24 PM Post #3,592 of 10,056
LOL they put GM instead of JM - I'm sure they will fix that but how cool is that! I hope people find them as good as my modded ones are for me... they are my number one favorite headphone period. Above all my IEMs and all my over ear and on ear designs- these are my favs. Hopefully they sound as good or maybe even better than my modded ones
I was browsing the site and it looks like the Gohn Massaria* edition is using different leather then the normal folk edition: " softest Italian emerald lamb skin " though not mentioned as such on the GM version; but it has the same leather as on Magni Baltic Sea - Kennerton Audio Equipment (wich by the way: DROOL!! I'll trade my palisander wood version for this Baltic Sea version as soon as I can please thank you very much :wink:)

* let us not forget Russians use Cyrillic instead of Latin; but fun needs to be made :p

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2020 at 4:24 PM Post #3,593 of 10,056
LOL they put GM instead of JM - I'm sure they will fix that but how cool is that! I hope people find them as good as my modded ones are for me... they are my number one favorite headphone period. Above all my IEMs and all my over ear and on ear designs- these are my favs. Hopefully they sound as good or maybe even better than my modded onesUntitled.png
Untietl2ed.png
1603484662844.png

Here's a picture of the inside of the cups.

Oct 23, 2020 at 4:28 PM Post #3,594 of 10,056
Oct 23, 2020 at 4:42 PM Post #3,596 of 10,056
LOL they put GM instead of JM - I'm sure they will fix that but how cool is that! I hope people find them as good as my modded ones are for me... they are my number one favorite headphone period. Above all my IEMs and all my over ear and on ear designs- these are my favs. Hopefully they sound as good or maybe even better than my modded onesUntitled.png
Untietl2ed.png
I am glad I didn't buy the Gjallarhorn before, now I can get the mod with full warranty.

Oct 23, 2020 at 4:45 PM Post #3,597 of 10,056
Untitled.png

that finish is simply a glazed chocolate delight! im in love

Oct 23, 2020 at 4:53 PM Post #3,598 of 10,056
LMAO they changed it LOL - talk about quick fast and efficient perfection to service- it now says JM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back