Kennerton ODIN, MAGISTER, VALI, Magni, Gjallarhorn, Rögnir, Thridi, Wodan, Thekk, and Thror Discussion.
Oct 23, 2020 at 8:59 PM Post #3,602 of 10,026
I thought that it was "Gjallarhorn Massaria" They are so pretty :relaxed:
They look like a delicious chocolate desert - I just ordered my own tonight from Kennerton!!! So excited

Oct 23, 2020 at 9:17 PM Post #3,604 of 10,026
I just love that finish
I may give one pair as a gift to my friend who owned a recording studio
Maybe but maybe not I don’t know if I could give up my first or second baby so easy - ah who am I Kidding I’m going to keep them both ... lol
If it were any other headphone by anyone else maybe I wouldn’t be so attached ... I need to work on that part ... meditate maybe idk ...but I do know There are two hps I probably would never part with ... my gh50 and my Thekks - they are both lifers

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2020 at 4:28 AM Post #3,606 of 10,026
Hi all.

After the French touch (and French know-how): Wines, gastronomy, haute-couture, luxury perfumes, but also video games, high-end headphones ...

20102410155223553817094058.jpg

Here comes the Russian touch, with this beautiful Kennerton Magni Baltic Sea with its cups made of vivid stabilized Maple wood.

Magni-Maple-stabilised-4.jpg

And also the US (NY) touch, with this Kennerton Gjallarhorn headphones JM EDITION "Dusk" modified by the most famous Kennerton fan from New York, John Massaria !

Gjallarhorn-GM-Edition-Dusk-4.jpg

Bravo ! :)

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2020 at 9:11 PM Post #3,610 of 10,026
They didn´t go with the idea of having the option of open or close the ports on the JM edition? Maybe it would collect dust and potentially damage the drivers in the long run having them open?

I couldn´t resist anymore I gambled on the JM ones.Figured sounding closer to Magni can´t be a bad thing :D

Oct 24, 2020 at 9:16 PM Post #3,611 of 10,026
Does anyone have the short run "Stor" built from FA011 coils + Vali earcups?

Kennerton is building a cable and updating the stock cable to 4.4mm, and so I am waiting for Kennerton to get back to me (Hi Ivan!) when it is ready.

Does the "Stor" sound like any of the current Kennerton models, perhaps the Vali?

I'm really looking forward to getting them sometime early November, I know Kennerton has been busy with other things, so I am being patient :)

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2020 at 9:16 PM Post #3,612 of 10,026
They didn´t go with the idea of having the option of open or close the ports on the JM edition? Maybe it would collect dust and potentially damage the drivers in the long run having them open?

I couldn´t resist anymore I gambled on the JM ones.Figured sounding closer to Magni can´t be a bad thing :D
Could be
But if you see the mod on the review I did it can be stuffed or open - and you can try it if you feel like it- the port is not near driver once you get them you can see what I mean if you take it apart but remember you are risking warranty if you do damage to driver by poking your finger in it- some ppl did that and tried to claim warranty repair or worse yet after they poked the driver by accident tried to return it-terrible ppl .... anyway - if you open it stay clear of that delicate driver -
But if you are confident and handy it is ez

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2020 at 9:48 PM Post #3,613 of 10,026
But the channel goes toward the backside of the driver and it wouldn´t be good for dust to get in there? Or it´s a non issue?
From what I read the GH is not bass shy compared to Magni so I don´t believe I would want to open them for more bass but it would be fun to play with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back