KEF M500/M200 Impressions Thread
Feb 4, 2015 at 11:39 AM Post #1,006 of 1,358
Well, I noticed what I believe to be a defect with the M200s today. The right ear piece makes a faint rattling noise in the background on some tracks. It's not constant. Also, it can't be heard on some tracks. I've tried different sources and headphones and the noise is only on the right ear piece of the Kef. Anyone else have a similar experience? Guess I'll contact Newegg tomorrow about getting a replacement. Oh, it's much louder on phone calls. Sad day today.

Newegg $50?
I got a pair that looked like they were used :frowning2:

Should probably call Newegg support asap.

Feb 4, 2015 at 12:13 PM Post #1,007 of 1,358
  Newegg $50?
I got a pair that looked like they were used :frowning2:

Should probably call Newegg support asap.

I got on their website this morning and completed a RMA request.  It was approved immediately since it was a defect. However, I have to eat the cost of shipping back to Newegg which sucks.  Too bad the $50 deal wasn't on Amazon.  They would have covered the shipping cost for a defective item.

Feb 4, 2015 at 12:22 PM Post #1,008 of 1,358
  I got on their website this morning and completed a RMA request.  It was approved immediately since it was a defect. However, I have to eat the cost of shipping back to Newegg which sucks.  Too bad the $50 deal wasn't on Amazon.  They would have covered the shipping cost for a defective item.

Try calling them before you ship your unit! Rep can get you a prepaid label

A little irked because this is the third time in a row I have had an issue with an order. I used to but from Newegg exclusively but like you have mentioned Amazon has better policies.

Feb 4, 2015 at 12:47 PM Post #1,009 of 1,358
  Try calling them before you ship your unit! Rep can get you a prepaid label

A little irked because this is the third time in a row I have had an issue with an order. I used to but from Newegg exclusively but like you have mentioned Amazon has better policies.

THANKS!  I chatted with them and they are going to send a prepaid label.  It's a little deceptive because they didn't mention the option during the RMA process.  

Feb 4, 2015 at 1:06 PM Post #1,010 of 1,358
FYI: Newegg (not through a third party via Newegg) is an authorized KEF seller (verified this with KEF USA).  My version must be of the older stock as it didn't have the foam eartips like some or most of you have gotten.  A quick email to their customer service will get you these tips at no cost. 

Feb 4, 2015 at 5:09 PM Post #1,012 of 1,358
Those who purchased the m200, did yours come with both silicon and comply tips? My recently purchased ones came with only complys.
The kef website seems to suggest both types are included.

Feb 4, 2015 at 5:50 PM Post #1,017 of 1,358
Copied from the website:

In The Box

A pair of M200 Hi-Fi Earphones
High performance audio cable (1.2m) with gold plated connector, 3-button remote control and microphone
Protective case
Flight adapter
3 pairs of replaceable silicon eartips (S, M, L)
3 pairs of Comply™ Premium eartips
(S, M, L)

Feb 4, 2015 at 5:55 PM Post #1,018 of 1,358
Copied from the website:

In The Box

A pair of M200 Hi-Fi Earphones
High performance audio cable (1.2m) with gold plated connector, 3-button remote control and microphone
Protective case
Flight adapter
3 pairs of replaceable silicon eartips (S, M, L)
3 pairs of Comply™ Premium eartips
(S, M, L)

Have you bought one? Take a look of your box.
Moreover, Here is Amazon website:
http://www.amazon.com/KEF-M200-Hi-Fi--Ear-Headphones/dp/B00CYBOUMW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423089114&sr=8-1&keywords=m200

Feb 4, 2015 at 6:11 PM Post #1,020 of 1,358
I bought a pair of KEF M200, i hope they are fantastic as they seem.

Does anyone know where i can buy UE900 tips in Europe ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back