KB EAR Audio impressions thread
Dec 2, 2020 at 2:43 AM Post #634 of 2,441
@WendyLi
Does Kbear have the impedance vs frequency plot of the BElieve driver from supplier?
Are you able you release that info here?

TIA.

Here:
Believe FQ graph.png

Dec 2, 2020 at 3:02 AM Post #636 of 2,441
Thanks. Not quite the impedance plot I was requesting, but the response plot does look quite nice.
I do hope you sort out your supply issues soon, as these iems have excellent sound value and more people need to hear them

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2020 at 3:23 AM Post #637 of 2,441
My Believes have arrived. You could light a small town with the power these things draw.
EC359CE9-E9C4-489D-8B34-A6A3D2D9E506.jpeg
In a word, awesome.
I need more time with them to get my thoughts in order but clarity, details, imaging and separation are absolutely phenomenal.
Tonality...delicate with a hint of warmth (by my standards these are pretty much neutral with a slight lift to the mid bass and treble. I’ve also tested a sub bass boost of a couple of dB which I think I’ll be sticking with. They can definitely handle EQ).
Very impressed, I was not expecting anything like this for the price these are going for.

Your pic looks very enticing! :ksc75smile:

Dec 2, 2020 at 3:26 AM Post #638 of 2,441
Thanks. Not quite the impedance plot I was requesting, but the response plot does look quite nice.
I do hope you sort out your supply issues soon, as these iems have excellent sound value and more people need to hear them

Sorry, I am not sure which kind of impedance plot you are looking for. But I am so grateful that you said more people would like to try Believe.

Dec 2, 2020 at 4:11 AM Post #639 of 2,441
Dec 2, 2020 at 5:16 AM Post #642 of 2,441
Dec 2, 2020 at 6:58 AM Post #644 of 2,441
So gave the KBear Believe three tough tracks to get right...'La Fuente Del Ritmo', Santana, (suggested by another head-fier) which is complex, 'Ear to there', a drum track by Rajat Dholakia on the 'Rhydhun' album and 'Sibelius Violin Concerto', Philharmonia Orchestra, Adrian Justus Violin. The Believe make each sound wonderful, with one caveat. Staging is not quite as wide or three dimensional as some other IEM's. Being a single driver explains that. But the Believe sound great and in the subjective world of listening to the Believe I'm sure many will like it a lot. Of course we all have different taste, likes, dislikes, but I hope that most will find this IEM musically addictive. Well done KBear and thank you @WendyLi for being so helpful.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back