Kanye West is a douche.
Sep 15, 2009 at 1:49 PM Post #61 of 132
Quote:

Originally Posted by DrBenway /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They were seen pointing at each other and screaming "you lie!" "No YOU lie!!"

To be honest, I'd like it if congress was more like Parliament at times, so people could call each other out more often. We all know that 75% of what comes out of politicians' mouths is crap.

And I believe 100% of what comes out of Kanye's mouth is utter crap. Music included. Voice of a generation...yeah, if society is crashing down.

I even called Taylor Swift and offered to give her a hug to make her feel better, but for some reason, she declined.
frown.gif

beerchug.gif

Sep 15, 2009 at 5:15 PM Post #63 of 132
his "apology" was hilarious. He didnt say anything at all, and he was trying to appear all sincere en all, but words failed him completely and he just blabbered some random nonsense. It was a pathetic attempt.

Btw Seinfeld was awesome on Leno, catch that online if you didn't watch it yesterday.

Sep 15, 2009 at 7:32 PM Post #66 of 132
Quote:

Originally Posted by jilgiljongiljing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
his "apology" was hilarious. He didnt say anything at all, and he was trying to appear all sincere en all, but words failed him completely and he just blabbered some random nonsense. It was a pathetic attempt.

Ironic, isn't it, since his profession is putting words to his feelings? He didn't look particularly clever to me.

Sep 15, 2009 at 7:45 PM Post #67 of 132
Voice of a generation, yo.

Sep 15, 2009 at 8:39 PM Post #70 of 132
Not going into which video is better, Taylor or Beyonce's (I prefer Taylor's btw
tongue.gif
), but "Beyonce's video is one of the best of ALL TIME".

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, has he been living in a cave? How is 4 mins dancing in a white room be the best video of all time? It's not original, clever nor insipirational. I kept hoping something would happen, and nothing does, apart from that weird hand/wrist shaking thing. I was bored about 30 seconds into it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeftyGorilla /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, you know you've accomplished something in life when you get the president of the US to call you a jackass. Way to go!

reality/television, who can tell?

Obama called him a jackass? whoa !!! link ?

Sep 15, 2009 at 11:24 PM Post #73 of 132

Users who are viewing this thread

Back