Kanye West is a douche.
Sep 15, 2009 at 3:00 AM Post #48 of 132
It's "great" that America will be talking about this for the next month or so...but I don't know what's worse--this, or the fact that he is apologizing right now on national tv for something that even a five year old kid who grew up in a house without parents wouldn't be stupid enough to do(i.e. act like a complete ****** after someone wins in a category they, themselves, weren't even nominated in).
frown.gif

Sep 15, 2009 at 3:16 AM Post #50 of 132
Wow.... I never liked Kanye from the start of his so called career. Listening to him talk utter crap at a music festival, made me realize even more how much of a POS he is.

Sep 15, 2009 at 4:35 AM Post #52 of 132
I wonder if he and Joe Wilson were kickin' it after the show...

Sep 15, 2009 at 4:37 AM Post #53 of 132
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zodduska /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder if he and Joe Wilson were kickin it after the show...

They were seen pointing at each other and screaming "you lie!" "No YOU lie!!"

Sep 15, 2009 at 4:49 AM Post #54 of 132
I know he did this when SoMe/Justice won some award. I'm pretty sure he's just trying to make a scene and stir things up. Remember, no publicity is bad publicity. I'm sure there's a more noble way of going about it, but he's getting people talking about him. I think in an interview after the SoMe/Justice fiasco he said it was just an act. He's actually a big fan of Justice.

He's trying to make more money. That's all it is.

Sep 15, 2009 at 5:10 AM Post #55 of 132
Lol, who saw his "apology" on the Leno interview?

Is it me or did he not say much at all? It was like just "you know, um, like um, yeah um".

What a tool, I wonder what some of his colleagues have said to him behind closed doors.

Sep 15, 2009 at 8:55 AM Post #58 of 132
Quote:

Originally Posted by fuseboxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Those Kanye-Swayze photo mashups spreading across the internet make me LOL
biggrin.gif

Nobody puts Swayze in the coroner.

Sep 15, 2009 at 11:21 AM Post #59 of 132
I do enjoy those pics posted here... You could say that I'm really happy for them, but the others posted all over the Internet are even better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back