Sep 16, 2009 at 7:05 PM Post #91 of 132
4d61d0_1252976817395.jpg

kanyeo.jpg

fifty.gif

zm2DD.jpg

Sep 16, 2009 at 11:56 PM Post #94 of 132
Quote:

Originally Posted by frozenice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you are implying that Kayne's behaviour is a contributing factor to the destruction of the middle class as we know it, then yes it is disproportionate.

I am baffled as to how you arrived at that conclusion based on what I said.

Sep 17, 2009 at 2:00 PM Post #95 of 132
Quote:

Originally Posted by roadtonowhere08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am baffled as to how you arrived at that conclusion based on what I said.

LOL... It's amazing how things get misconstrued in forums, and how really stupid conclusions get posted, isn't it? I asked a question based on a reversal of the individuals' races and I'm accused of making implications also.

The title of this thread says it all. Can you spell "rehab," boys and girls?

Sep 17, 2009 at 2:08 PM Post #96 of 132
Quote:

Originally Posted by Judge Buff
What would today have been like if it was Kid Rock that did this to Keke Palmer?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judge Buff
LOL... It's amazing how things get misconstrued in forums, and how really stupid conclusions get posted, isn't it? I asked a question based on a reversal of the individuals' races and I'm accused of making implications also.

I wasn't involved in this, but after reading your original post, I came to the same stupid conclusion. If you weren't making implications, what exactly was the purpose of your original post? Just curious.

Sep 17, 2009 at 3:49 PM Post #98 of 132
He got ranked. The first black president publicly calls him a "jackass." Let his ego wear that one.

My next comment should be, who the **** is Kayne West? I know the name, but couldn't tell you a single song he does.

Sep 17, 2009 at 5:35 PM Post #100 of 132
Quote:

Honestly a lot is being made out of nothing. Someone makes a fool of himself on national tv, later he apologizes. End of story, next

But how else are we supposed to satisfy our blood-lust and enhance our sense of moral superiority? Chanting along with the audience on Jerry Springer can only take us so far.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 17, 2009 at 6:12 PM Post #101 of 132
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Honestly a lot is being made out of nothing. Someone makes a fool of himself on national tv, later he apologizes. End of story, next.

It's not just that he made a fool of himself. As far as I'm concerned, he can be as big a fool as he likes. He crossed the line by ruining a special moment for a fellow artist. I can only imaging what it must be like to have won an award, and being all excited, to having the moment ruined forever by some talentless, witless ******. That's just wrong.

They should just ban Kanye from next years event. He apparently has zero respect for anyone else.

Sep 17, 2009 at 6:21 PM Post #102 of 132
Quote:

Originally Posted by chadbang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
who the **** is Kayne West? I know the name, but couldn't tell you a single song he does.

All I know is he butchered a Daft Punk song.

Sep 17, 2009 at 6:33 PM Post #103 of 132
Quote:

Originally Posted by beerguy0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They should just ban Kanye from next years event. He apparently has zero respect for anyone else.

I would guess/hope he would be blacklisted from more than this event next year, I would think he'll become persona non grata for the next five to ten years.

Unless a lot of atoning is done, like a lengthy stay at rehab for starters, I just don't see how the A-list people in the music industry are going to tolerate his presence at any function that involves the press or cameras. He can do his own thing, but organized people functions with guest lists, we'll see.

Sep 17, 2009 at 10:30 PM Post #105 of 132
I had the great luck of flipping over to MTV the very instant this event took place. Needless to say, I was a appalled and one of many to shout "what a screwing *********!"

Now I kinda feel sorry for him. The only one to do him any wrong really has been himself but I think that's the worst kind of hurt, when you do yourself in. Because there is no sympathy for 'that guy'.

Is it possible to sympathize with Taylor and Kanye while still thinking he was a jerk and in the wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back