K-ON!! and J-Music Disscussions
Aug 22, 2010 at 12:15 AM Post #31 of 243
and because of that i have to EQd my CX300..

other things with my HD202, its just awful

and if i want to hear the bass lines, i have to look for the instrumental (-guitar) version of the song

Aug 22, 2010 at 12:22 AM Post #32 of 243
A user with a K-ON avatar, asking for K-ON headphones who wants to listen to K-ON music?

popcorn.gif

Keep posting.

Aug 23, 2010 at 3:21 AM Post #38 of 243
Some would say yes, and some would say no.
I say they handle a variety of different music very well.

It depends.

Aug 23, 2010 at 6:02 AM Post #40 of 243
what do you explain as ok.
is it very good, or just so-so which means theres better (for the price range that is)

Aug 23, 2010 at 6:38 AM Post #41 of 243
First off - omigodthisthreadiskickass.
I had a Mio icon but then I noticed that about a million other people have one, so I forsook my alleigance and got Misha instead. If you recognise her, big props to you.
I was also tempted by the 701s merely because of Mio... but I think I've passed that urge. I'm more of a Mugi-chan fanboy anyway.

Utauyo! Miracle is a holy experience through my RE-Zero, if that helps. Make sure you get a pair that can keep up in songs with a lot going on.

Aug 23, 2010 at 11:47 AM Post #43 of 243
i just tried utauyo!miracle with my HD202 and its a mess.
bass everywhere.
i cant stand it i put it off..
lol

anyone can explain the M50 with k-on songs?

Aug 23, 2010 at 12:42 PM Post #44 of 243

Quote:
First off - omigodthisthreadiskickass.
I had a Mio icon but then I noticed that about a million other people have one, so I forsook my alleigance and got Misha instead. If you recognise her, big props to you.
I was also tempted by the 701s merely because of Mio... but I think I've passed that urge. I'm more of a Mugi-chan fanboy anyway.

Utauyo! Miracle is a holy experience through my RE-Zero, if that helps. Make sure you get a pair that can keep up in songs with a lot going on.

who can resist this ???

the song Utauyo!! MIRACLE itself is a crazy song :p don't many like listing to it on long run :p
the most unbearble is  GO! GO! MANIAC ....

why spend more then 500 EUR for listing to anime/Jpop songs is just wasted of money ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back