JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite!
Feb 8, 2009 at 12:37 PM Post #993 of 3,142
Hi Claus, thanks, I found out that one too! Already sent an email to confirm but I seem to be able to select another country for shipping. shipping should be some 15eur. But I was simulating an order and they seem to say the shipping is billed separately... ??
Also no mention of the time the shipping can take.
(using google translate here
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Feb 8, 2009 at 3:32 PM Post #994 of 3,142
Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoVibe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Claus, thanks, I found out that one too! Already sent an email to confirm but I seem to be able to select another country for shipping. shipping should be some 15eur. But I was simulating an order and they seem to say the shipping is billed separately... ??
Also no mention of the time the shipping can take.
(using google translate here
smily_headphones1.gif
)

You don't have to rely on crappy translation bots.
Head-fi is frequented by lots of native german speakers that are able to translate way better and are familar with the german scene.
BTW, Verlagsgruppe Weltbild is no shady small business but a huge reputable company operating brick-and-mortar stores and one of the biggest mail order services in Germany (mainly books, DVDs, CDs) with a gross revenue of about 2 billion Euros.

Feb 8, 2009 at 3:40 PM Post #995 of 3,142
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmopragma /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Head-fi is frequented by lots of native german speakers that are able to translate way better and are familar with the german scene.
BTW, Verlagsgruppe Weltbild is no shady small business but a huge reputable company operating brick-and-mortar stores and one of the biggest mail order services in Germany (mainly books, DVDs, CDs) with a gross revenue of about 2 billion Euros.

thanks cosmopragma, that's a question I wanted to ask too
smily_headphones1.gif

So if anyone wants to simulate an order to check the conditions for any special info...
I think I got the basics, 15eur shipping to most of europe, regular conditions, credit card accepted, only thing I couldn't find is the estimated time to deliver it.

Also, if anyone knows anything else about that HA vs HP difference... hope it's exactly the same headphones...

Feb 8, 2009 at 3:49 PM Post #996 of 3,142
Quote:

Hi,
Do you know if the HA-DX1000's and HP-DX1000's are the same? I've "heard" they are.

Feb 8, 2009 at 4:03 PM Post #999 of 3,142
Quote:

by the way, here is the detailed info pdf from weltbild:
http://www.weltbild.de/media/txt/pdf...14.459.108.pdf

and it says HA-DX1000-E

I wonder if the wooden cups say HA or HP... all the pics I've seen say HP
frown.gif

Mine say HA-DX1000, they were purchased in Germany. I bought them on the FS forum and am just looking for confirmation.

Feb 8, 2009 at 4:29 PM Post #1,000 of 3,142
Quote:

by the way, here is the detailed info pdf from weltbild:
http://www.weltbild.de/media/txt/pdf...14.459.108.pdf

and it says HA-DX1000-E

I wonder if the wooden cups say HA or HP... all the pics I've seen say HP
frown.gif

E stands for Europe, the lettering on the cups is "HA-DX 1000 Stereo Headphones" and they are otherwise exactly the same as the HP-DX1000.
I don't know why they did name them slightly differently for the european market.Probably due to a similarity conflict with the name of a product that was already registered at the european OHIM (Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market) where europe wide trademarks have to be registered.

Feb 8, 2009 at 4:43 PM Post #1,001 of 3,142
Quote:

E stands for Europe, the lettering on the cups is "HA-DX 1000 Stereo Headphones" and they are otherwise exactly the same as the HP-DX1000.
I don't know why they did name them slightly differently for the european market.Probably due to a similarity conflict with the name of a product that was already registered at the european OHIM (Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market) where europe wide trademarks have to be registered.

Well, we couldn't have an Un-Harmonious Europe now could we?

Feb 8, 2009 at 8:24 PM Post #1,002 of 3,142
As far as I can see they ship to foreign countries too, just not for free...

Mine says HA-DX1000 on the cup, no "E"

Les Garten

Thanks, that remark really had me LMAO and ROFL..a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day..

Feb 8, 2009 at 8:34 PM Post #1,003 of 3,142
Quote:

Originally Posted by Claus-DK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As far as I can see they ship to foreign countries too, just not for free...

Mine says HA-DX1000 on the cup, no "E"

Les Garten

Thanks, that remark really had me LMAO and ROFL..a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day..

biggrin.gif

Feb 10, 2009 at 7:00 PM Post #1,005 of 3,142
Do not forget to check in on us and tell us what you think, I can see you have some serious gear to feed them with..

BTW I have tried contacting the Danish part of JVC, but either they do not know or they are quite lazy, but I really do not care I just enjoy the music..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back