JVC HA-FXZ 100/200
Dec 18, 2012 at 6:43 PM Post #754 of 3,271
I'm in.
Hope I got the Tenso thing right.
popcorn.gif

Dec 18, 2012 at 7:34 PM Post #755 of 3,271
Quote:
Dsnuts you're a bad influence.

Ordered from amazon, god this is going to hurt.

How do they compare to the Fxd80's seeing as i have those, which i do enjoy.

Having to figure out the address was a hassle, teno didn't get it exact but i figured it out and threw in tokyo which i assume is right.

Dsnuts, how does this sound, tends to be a tune i use for various subs from my past.

This got nice weight to the tune. Bass notes sound great using my FXZ200s..I can see bass head buys using a bit of bass boost to really get that sub rumbling but I am confident these can do it.
Quote:
I'm in.
Hope I got the Tenso thing right.
popcorn.gif

Your gonna love these BG. I am willing to bet on it. Look forward to you guys impressions once you get them.. Try them out on open box.

Just a heads up they don't sound like that for too long. You guys will see what I mean.

Dec 18, 2012 at 8:00 PM Post #756 of 3,271
I thought I may as well save up for 1 almighty pair of headphones/IEM's instead of going down the collection of lower end stuff route. It seems these FXZ200's are the ones for me as I'm a big fan of bass. I won't be able to get them until at least after the year though because of Christmas spending and I'm also buying myself a new laptop. 

@ Dsnuts - How many levels are these above the S500's? Are these the ones I should save up for?

Dec 18, 2012 at 8:31 PM Post #757 of 3,271
I would say it is a healthy upgrade. If you haven't modded them but even if you did. These are so one of a kind type of sound it is worth getting. I would say it is a sound that has to be heard for fans of JVC sound. I would say it is one of the most important advancement in earphone tech I can think of. I will definitely say these are worth your hard earned cash.. Save up for one.

Dec 18, 2012 at 9:06 PM Post #758 of 3,271
Quote:
I would say it is a healthy upgrade. If you haven't modded them but even if you did. These are so one of a kind type of sound it is worth getting. I would say it is a sound that has to be heard for fans of JVC sound. I would say it is one of the most important advancement in earphone tech I can think of. I will definitely say these are worth your hard earned cash.. Save up for one.

Okay, thanks. Looks like I'll be saving up for one of these bad boys then! 
biggrin.gif

Dec 18, 2012 at 9:46 PM Post #759 of 3,271
I am gonna wait for more people to get them and read more reviews of these babys, i just cant trust my wallet anymore to DS or Eric, this guys are killing my wallet,my budget, my dreams, aint happening anymore!

Back Listening to my Firephoenix + s500 .......

Dec 18, 2012 at 10:31 PM Post #760 of 3,271
Quote:
I am gonna wait for more people to get them and read more reviews of these babys, i just cant trust my wallet anymore to DS or Eric, this guys are killing my wallet,my budget, my dreams, aint happening anymore!
Back Listening to my Firephoenix + s500 .......

The S500 is a great headphone for the price. You can a LOT worse! I wouldn't trust your wallet to us. We just say what we like, and I'm not trying to force anyone to purchase anything (I can't speak for Dsnuts ....lol). I recognize my favorites sound signature(s) isn't for everyone (just like I can't get into UE IEMs or the DBA02 no matter how hard I've tried). Dsnuts and I (along with FlySweep and DannyBai) just so happen to like many of the same sound signatures, and we get a bit ecstatic when we hear something that we think sound engineers of these products have gotten right!! 

Dec 18, 2012 at 10:35 PM Post #761 of 3,271
Speaking of flysweep. Why has he not gotten these yet? He would be a fan for certain..Or he will get them have them in his ears and then chime in? Lol I can see that happening.

Dec 18, 2012 at 10:59 PM Post #762 of 3,271
Quote:
Speaking of flysweep. Why has he not gotten these yet? He would be a fan for certain..Or he will get them have them in his ears and then chime in? Lol I can see that happening.

I think FlySweep into more balanced sounding IEMs with an emphasis on mids now, but I know he's interested in the FXZ100, and will hear (or purchase) a pair soon.

Dec 18, 2012 at 11:04 PM Post #763 of 3,271
Quote:
The S500 is a great headphone for the price. You can a LOT worse! I wouldn't trust your wallet to us. We just say what we like, and I'm not trying to force anyone to purchase anything (I can't speak for Dsnuts ....lol). I recognize my favorites sound signature(s) isn't for everyone (just like I can't get into UE IEMs or the DBA02 no matter how hard I've tried). Dsnuts and I (along with FlySweep and DannyBai) just so happen to like many of the same sound signatures, and we get a bit ecstatic when we hear something that we think sound engineers of these products have gotten right!! 

Ya, you just use forceful words in your impressions so no one can resist......lol!

Dec 18, 2012 at 11:05 PM Post #764 of 3,271
I think I will be sending my pairs to flysweep if he hasn't purchased them by that point.  It will be hard for me to part with these for any length of time.  

I just did a short a/b session with the D80 and Z100 and the D80 seems bassier.  

Dec 18, 2012 at 11:16 PM Post #765 of 3,271
Quote:

Ya, you just use forceful words in your impressions so no one can resist......lol!

lol @ cute ... hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back