JVC HA-FXZ 100/200
Dec 19, 2012 at 7:29 AM Post #781 of 3,271
Quote:

How did they sound off? Too bright, too warm, or what else?

It sounded off because 1) I tried the FXZ on after listening to my ATH-EM9D on-ear for hours, so my perception might be off and 2) I only listened to it for like, 5 minutes, so take my words with a grain of salt.
Quote:
I know that the heir audio 4ai cost twice the price, but could somebody pls make a comparison?

Uh, I'm not sure if you can compare them head to head, really. They're fundamentally different;the 4.Ai is BA-based IEM aimed for neutrality/accuracy, while the FXZ100/200 are, as far as I can tell, is slightly leaning on the warm side.

Dec 19, 2012 at 11:31 AM Post #784 of 3,271
Okay so I think I can reward myself with these sooner than the end of next month. Not only am I getting impatient reading this thread, but I've been working like crazy, and holiday shifts = time and a half, so I'm gonna be making BANK.

THE MOMENT I get my M-100s, I'm putting in an order for FXZ200. I deserve it.

I look foraward to the next hype train (oddly) but I can't possibly imagine what product could best the FXZ200. More Black Magic from JVC I imagine

Dec 19, 2012 at 1:15 PM Post #789 of 3,271
Quote:
yah same thing over here.

can some one please tell me how long it takes tenso to ship your stuff after payment? i used EMS.

After Tenso gets your stuff. It takes up to a few days. They have to make sure they get payed and they have set days they ship all the stuff a few days later. If you log onto the Tenso site they have a ship date shown to the right of the page. But that is after they get payed and such.

After than once they ship it only takes like 4-5 days to get to you. It is actually much faster than getting stuff from China post..Very efficient.

Dec 19, 2012 at 1:43 PM Post #792 of 3,271
After my first FAIL I managed to order a set through Amazon via Tenso. So far it seems to be working. 

Right now my IEM of choice is Future Sonics M5 with the MG7 driver, can't wait to hear how the 200 compares.

Dec 19, 2012 at 1:45 PM Post #793 of 3,271
I see that too, but that is not a ship date for your package, it is just a guidline that changes every day.....two days ago when I paid, that information said it would ship between then and the 19th, and that is Japan date and time.  I can understand they are probably very busy this time of year though!  The hours of operation at Tenso are listed at 10am to 5pm their time!

Looks like some time next week for delivery if I'm lucky!  Probably ten days from time of order the way this is going!

Dec 19, 2012 at 2:19 PM Post #794 of 3,271
Quote:
After my first FAIL I managed to order a set through Amazon via Tenso. So far it seems to be working. 

Right now my IEM of choice is Future Sonics M5 with the MG7 driver, can't wait to hear how the 200 compares.

Nice upgrade from your MG7s. Very nice upgrade.

I just had a funny thought and I know this is gonna happen. I eagerly await the first person to be pissed off.. It is gonna happen.. Too much bass! Too boomy.! Not my style. Of course that is judgment before even burning them in. But who will be the first. That is what I am waiting for. Lol.

So before any of you guys that get the FXZ200 get pissed. Burn them in aggressively over night and then take a real good listen..The drivers in these things are about as raw as it gets. There is absolutely no factory burn in on these at all. Just a bit of warning.. And also you do have to adjust the way you hear in ears with these. What I mean is. The presentation is so different. Like we mentioned before. Think floor speakers..So yes brain burn in is needed as well.. But once that happens and you properly burn in the Carbon based drivers in these earphones. These will reveal why they are and advancement in earphone tech..

I know when you pay over $200 on an earphone you want that immediate satisfaction and want to hear why there is hype on these but just know at first many if not all of you guys will be disappointed but only later to be rewarded with a mind blowing experience. But you have to be willing to do these things. If you think this sound gets better with just standard use. You are mistaken.. All JVCs earphones burn in is 100% reality. If you don't believe in that than I strongly recommend you look else where. These will not be for you. I will spare you the grief and the quick turn around sale.

Dec 19, 2012 at 3:02 PM Post #795 of 3,271
Too much bass? There's such a thing?

has anyone tried the fxz200 with a zo? My zo just came in the mail and while I don't have either the L8 or L9 to make use of it quite yet, I'm curious As to how well the fxz200 take a bass boost from the zo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back