JVC HA-FXZ 100/200
Dec 19, 2012 at 3:34 PM Post #797 of 3,271
Quote:
Tenso has mine paid two days ago and still no shipping/tracking info.........c'mon man!

I never got an email notification, but when I went on to the Tenso site, they had a tracking number. 
Mine are either at or have left  Tokyo Airport. 
bigsmile_face.gif

Dec 19, 2012 at 3:50 PM Post #798 of 3,271
Quote:
I see that too, but that is not a ship date for your package, it is just a guidline that changes every day.....two days ago when I paid, that information said it would ship between then and the 19th, and that is Japan date and time.  I can understand they are probably very busy this time of year though!  The hours of operation at Tenso are listed at 10am to 5pm their time!

Looks like some time next week for delivery if I'm lucky!  Probably ten days from time of order the way this is going!

Calm down, hahaha. first of all tenso takes 3-5 days to deliver to your home. Now getting that out of the way, did you go to your page and click on the international shipments, the green square with an airplane icon. 

NEXT, go and click on the second tab that says pre-payment for luggage. 

You should see your payed shipped items and the tracking number should be provided. If you do have the tracking number, please let us know.

However, if there is a number other than 0 on the airplane icon, then it hasn't shipped, :S. If you did check that out before hand and already knew that, I am sorry.

Dec 19, 2012 at 4:00 PM Post #799 of 3,271
I need one more question answered before I buy these bad boys. Will the bass in the 200s be able to keep up with metal? I listen to a lot of modern metal which includes a plethora of double bass. I'm just wondering if these IEMs can keep up with fast bass without being too boomy.

Dec 19, 2012 at 4:02 PM Post #800 of 3,271
Quote:
For those who have both the FXZ100 and the FXZ200:

Is there a compromise in the mids and highs tonality and sharpness, for the additional bass that the FXZ200 has over the FXZ100?

Nope. In fact I was going to report this but mines are on around 60 plus hours of burn in. The mids are tighter and the highs seems to have more presence now which was one of my concerns in the sound..These have a natural sound meaning the way the highs are tuned is made for treble enhancement and does not ever tread in sharp waters. But what is there is excellent in every way. The real advancement here is each region having their own drivers has a completeness to the sound that is lacking in single driver iems. Which is obvious. I am happy to report the sound is getting even better. I can now see bass head guys complain as the bass has tightened a considerable amount.

But lets get this out of the way. It still hits like I like it but now it has even better control and is much tighter sounding in the bass area over open sound.. You guys are gonna love these..Burn in is key. Truth be told.

Dec 19, 2012 at 4:19 PM Post #801 of 3,271
mine are:  Dispatch from outward office of exchange Tokyo.....   We shall see when they arrive, and how they sound (I ordered both 100 and 200).  Hope I like them.  Ericp10 hopes i'll loan the 200s to him....

and so it goes

Dec 19, 2012 at 4:22 PM Post #802 of 3,271
Quote:
Nope. In fact I was going to report this but mines are on around 60 plus hours of burn in. The mids are tighter and the highs seems to have more presence now which was one of my concerns in the sound..These have a natural sound meaning the way the highs are tuned is made for treble enhancement and does not ever tread in sharp waters. But what is there is excellent in every way. The real advancement here is each region having their own drivers has a completeness to the sound that is lacking in single driver iems. Which is obvious. I am happy to report the sound is getting even better. I can now see bass head guys complain as the bass has tightened a considerable amount.

But lets get this out of the way. It still hits like I like it but now it has even better control and is much tighter sounding in the bass area over open sound.. You guys are gonna love these..Burn in is key. Truth be told.

good to hear the bass is more controlled. I'm gonna just wait for some kind of discount and get the 200s for sure :D

as a sidenote, I'm also interested how they handle really busy and fast passages like rock...

Dec 19, 2012 at 4:29 PM Post #803 of 3,271
Quote:
I never got an email notification, but when I went on to the Tenso site, they had a tracking number. 
Mine are either at or have left  Tokyo Airport. 
bigsmile_face.gif

I have been checking my page on Tenso, and nothing yet!  Post when yours are delivered!

Dec 19, 2012 at 4:35 PM Post #805 of 3,271
Quote:
I need one more question answered before I buy these bad boys. Will the bass in the 200s be able to keep up with metal? I listen to a lot of modern metal which includes a plethora of double bass. I'm just wondering if these IEMs can keep up with fast bass without being too boomy.

Have you listened to your metal on a 2.1 or 5.1 set up? If so you will be floored with the FXZ200. Visceral bass drum kicks. is all I am gonna say. You might prefer the FXZ100 for metal but the speed of the drivers are actually excellent. They are not as fast as armatures and that is where the armatures have the advantage but these using carbon drivers have excellent speed for dynamics..The subs have much control in the various types of bass notes.I would say both will be excellent for metal but these have the weightier fuller sound with big punch power for the kicks. Sounds amazing for rock n metal actually. 

Listening to Prong Eternal Heat. Sounds freaking epic!

Dec 19, 2012 at 4:38 PM Post #806 of 3,271
Quote:
Calm down, hahaha. first of all tenso takes 3-5 days to deliver to your home. Now getting that out of the way, did you go to your page and click on the international shipments, the green square with an airplane icon. 

NEXT, go and click on the second tab that says pre-payment for luggage. 

You should see your payed shipped items and the tracking number should be provided. If you do have the tracking number, please let us know.

However, if there is a number other than 0 on the airplane icon, then it hasn't shipped, :S. If you did check that out before hand and already knew that, I am sorry.

Aha, that was well hidden, tracking was there, passed through sort facility Tokyo, JP!  Maybe this post will help others as well!  Thank you for the clarification @vienbo......so now it should be 3-5 days to delivery!

No shipping notification email from Tenso!

Dec 19, 2012 at 5:20 PM Post #807 of 3,271
One of my testers for drum kicks, drum dynamics, speed and grunt and tonality is Van Halens Hot for teacher. You guys that know that tune know the drums in that one is fast. Everything in the sound is so complete. The high hats are clearly made out with perfect precision. David Lee Roths vocals in his hey day was one the more unique rock vocals and his voice never sounded better. . Alex Van Halens double kicks sound like a big motorcycle Harley rumbling in the subs. The dynamics in the FXZ100 and the FXZ200 is so excellent..After having these in your ears. It is hard to revert back to your older stuff. Warning..

Dec 19, 2012 at 5:38 PM Post #808 of 3,271
Quote:
One of my testers for drum kicks, drum dynamics, speed and grunt and tonality is Van Halens Hot for teacher. You guys that know that tune know the drums in that one is fast. Everything in the sound is so complete. The high hats are clearly made out with perfect precision. David Lee Roths vocals in his hey day was one the more unique rock vocals and his voice never sounded better. . Alex Van Halens double kicks sound like a big motorcycle Harley rumbling in the subs. The dynamics in the FXZ100 and the FXZ200 is so excellent..After having these in your ears. It is hard to revert back to your older stuff. Warning..

Only thing that sounds better (technically anyway) is the V6 (and probably the AS-2, which I haven't heard the new updated model. I would the demo one heard tied with the FXZ100).

Dec 19, 2012 at 5:49 PM Post #809 of 3,271
Quote:

Aha, that was well hidden, tracking was there, passed through sort facility Tokyo, JP!  Maybe this post will help others as well!  Thank you for the clarification @vienbo......so now it should be 3-5 days to delivery!

No shipping notification email from Tenso!

just had another look at mine, on the status part it just says paid not shipped like in the image from Vlenbo.

Dec 19, 2012 at 6:07 PM Post #810 of 3,271
keep in mind that Japan is far ahead of any time zone in the US.  Central time here in Chicago is 15 hours BEHIND Japan, so they're awake when we're alseep and vice versa.  I'm still at work as i type this and it's already 8 am in Japan.  Ig they fly the shipment from Japan, it won;t scan for 12+ hours (not sure how long the trans-pacific flight is, or where it ;lands.  I saw on some estimating site for EMS, Chicago was faster than LA or NYC, so maybe they fly to O'Hare and spider out from there - (good for me!!!!)

So, be patient, unlike me, who clicks reload on the tracking page every 15 minutes or so 
devil_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back