JVC HA-FXZ 100/200
Dec 18, 2012 at 1:04 AM Post #721 of 3,271
Say it and practice it. Everyone to yourselves. 

"Oh these things? They are my subs."  You gotta pull a ROCK  eye brow when saying it.  Everyone looking in the mirror. One more time.

Oh these things? (pause with brow raised) They are my subs!

Dec 18, 2012 at 9:52 AM Post #722 of 3,271
I've got a question for those of you that have successfully ordered via Rakuten/Tenso before.

I registered with Tenso yesterday and got my membership number. I placed an order via Rakuten (fulfilled by E-Earphones) shortly after, filling out my U.S. address in the order information followed by my Tenso membership number as well as the Tenso phone number. From my understanding of the Tenso instructions this was the correct method.

I immediately received an automatic Rakuten confirmation email but haven't heard anything since. This morning I have a $12.06 charge on my card from "Asia Market", which I assume is Rakuten.

Haven't heard anything from E-Earphones yet, is this normal or should I be concerned?

Dec 18, 2012 at 10:03 AM Post #723 of 3,271
Quote:
dont worry about cable breakage
by the time, the cables have worn down, or you cracked them
dsnuts and ericp would have had better headphones or iems to hype
august was the hs500, december is the fxz100/fxz200, next one is coming up in april?
biggrin.gif

Can you hear that whistle a blowing, fuzzyash? choooooochoooooooo!! All aboard!! 
L3000.gif
deadhorse.gif

lol

Dec 18, 2012 at 10:23 AM Post #724 of 3,271
Quote:
I've got a question for those of you that have successfully ordered via Rakuten/Tenso before.

I registered with Tenso yesterday and got my membership number. I placed an order via Rakuten (fulfilled by E-Earphones) shortly after, filling out my U.S. address in the order information followed by my Tenso membership number as well as the Tenso phone number. From my understanding of the Tenso instructions this was the correct method.

I immediately received an automatic Rakuten confirmation email but haven't heard anything since. This morning I have a $12.06 charge on my card from "Asia Market", which I assume is Rakuten.

Haven't heard anything from E-Earphones yet, is this normal or should I be concerned?

Rakuten is too confusing for me, so I never order from them.

Dec 18, 2012 at 10:26 AM Post #725 of 3,271
Hey ericp,

I notice that you own the re-262. How does the FXZ100 compare to the re-262? I've put the re-262 on my wishlist, but I'm considering the FXZ100 as well though it is almost $100 more. If its that much better, I'll consider waiting for a while till the FXZ100 hopefully goes on sale for $150 in 6-8 months. Thanks!

Dec 18, 2012 at 10:27 AM Post #726 of 3,271
Quote:
Hey ericp,

I notice that you own the re-262. How does the FXZ100 compare to the re-262? I've put the re-262 on my wishlist, but I'm considering the FXZ100 as well though it is almost $100 more. If its that much better, I'll consider waiting for a while till the FXZ100 hopefully goes on sale for $150 in 6-8 months. Thanks!

Can you wait 6-8 moths for a phone? Oh man, you're a hero. I can't even wait a week :p

Dec 18, 2012 at 10:48 AM Post #727 of 3,271
Quote:

Can you wait 6-8 moths for a phone? Oh man, you're a hero. I can't even wait a week :p

overnight shipping was invented precisely to erase the blight of 'waiting' from the face of the planet.  

Dec 18, 2012 at 10:58 AM Post #728 of 3,271
Quote:
Hey ericp,

Go back two or three pages (I think). I've already compared the the FXZ100 and RE262. 
normal_smile .gif

Dec 18, 2012 at 11:00 AM Post #729 of 3,271
Quote:

For those of us who enjoy fence sitting and don't want to get off our fence, please stop saying things like that lol!

Quote:
Ya Danny is sneaky. His style is one or two words that grab. Mines gotta be a half a pag

Quote:

No shortage of you sneaky (and persuasive) types in this thread! 
wink.gif

LOL !    ...careful, all you need is for DSnuts and Danny to give that fence a kick and all you fence sitters come falling down like humpity dump !
tongue.gif

Dec 18, 2012 at 12:17 PM Post #730 of 3,271
Dsnuts you're a bad influence.

Ordered from amazon, god this is going to hurt.

How do they compare to the Fxd80's seeing as i have those, which i do enjoy.

Having to figure out the address was a hassle, teno didn't get it exact but i figured it out and threw in tokyo which i assume is right.

Dsnuts, how does this sound, tends to be a tune i use for various subs from my past.

Dec 18, 2012 at 12:37 PM Post #731 of 3,271
Quote:

From my experience, E Earphones will email u twice..all in japanese..but if i remembered correctly i didnt get any charge or whatsoever from rakuten...or maybe i didnt check...but i would have known if they have charged me through email. The only charge i received was from tenso which is when they are about to deliver it to my local address. Do you receive any email?

Dec 18, 2012 at 12:41 PM Post #732 of 3,271
Quote:

i just sent you a pm. i think you may have done it wrong.

Dec 18, 2012 at 12:48 PM Post #734 of 3,271
Quote:
Dsnuts you're a bad influence.

Ordered from amazon, god this is going to hurt.

How do they compare to the Fxd80's seeing as i have those, which i do enjoy.

Having to figure out the address was a hassle, teno didn't get it exact but i figured it out and threw in tokyo which i assume is right.

Dsnuts, how does this sound, tends to be a tune i use for various subs from my past.

yes Tokyo is correct so dont worry. I used it and tenso got my package from amazon jp today.
I had the same issue....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back