Joint European Head-Fi/HIFI-FORUM.de Meet in Berlin, Sept. 11th. It's on!
Aug 18, 2010 at 4:04 PM Post #62 of 186
Guy, great news! Were most likely going to have two new Sennheiser headphones there, that aren't even out, yet, and will be introduced at the IFA this year.
HD 558 and HD598 are their names. Judging from the numbers they are successors to the HD555 and HD595, but that's just a guess.
I also think that there is fair chance to have at least one of the new Denons, the AH-D1100, which will also be introduced at the 2010 IFA here in Berlin.

I'll keep you posted!

m00h

Aug 18, 2010 at 6:00 PM Post #63 of 186
Quote:
Guy, great news! Were most likely going to have two new Sennheiser headphones there, that aren't even out, yet, and will be introduced at the IFA this year.
HD 558 and HD598 are their names. Judging from the numbers they are successors to the HD555 and HD595, but that's just a guess.
I also think that there is fair chance to have at least one of the new Denons, the AH-D1100, which will also be introduced at the 2010 IFA here in Berlin.

I'll keep you posted!

m00h

Well damn, really trying to be there now.

Aug 19, 2010 at 4:13 AM Post #66 of 186

Quote:
There's still Tegel, which is fairly central.

From Tegel you can be on Alexanderplatz in 20 minutes? Am I right sepinho?
I am going to stay in Friderichshain so with the U-bahn it should be no problem. But it will be limited what I can bring. The T1's are sold so I am not bringing them to the meet. I am also thinking to bring only the T50p or the SR325i - I might have to choose between them since it it a low budget flight and I can bring only handluggage. 

Aug 19, 2010 at 4:17 AM Post #67 of 186

There's the TXL express bus that'll take you from Tegel airport to Hauptbahnhof (central station) in about 10 minutes. Then it's a 5-minute train ride from Hauptbahnhof to Alexanderplatz or a 5-minute subway ride to Yorckstraße, which is where Hifi im Hinterhof is.

Bummer about the headphones. Can't you wear one and have the other as carry-on?

Don't worry though, we have quite a few on display. :)
Quote:
I am going to stay in Friderichshain so with the U-bahn it should be no problem. But it will be limited what I can bring. The T1's are sold so I am not bringing them to the meet. I am also thinking to bring only the T50p or the SR325i - I might have to choose between them since it it a low budget flight and I can bring only handluggage. 

Aug 19, 2010 at 6:15 AM Post #69 of 186

Quote:

In this case I would say bring the Grado as there is a fair chance that we can get the T50p directly from beyer...

And I can now officially confirm that there will be the new Sennheiser as well as Denon headphones present at the meet. :)

m00h

Aug 19, 2010 at 6:20 AM Post #70 of 186
Quote:

And I can now officially conform that there will be the new Sennheiser as well as Denon headphones present at the meet. :)

m00h

w00t!

btw, I'll be selling my Fischer Audio Eternas, my Head-Direct RE0s and my Brainwavz M2 at the meet, if anybody's interested. I've just acquired Panasonic HJE900s (that I'll bring along of course) and I need to recoup the cost for those.

Aug 19, 2010 at 6:46 AM Post #71 of 186

Quote:

In this case I would say bring the Grado as there is a fair chance that we can get the T50p directly from beyer...

And I can now officially conform that there will be the new Sennheiser as well as Denon headphones present at the meet. :)

m00h

OK - perfect.

The SR325i will be the ones I bring along then togehter with my iQube and RSA P-51 Mustang portable amps. 
I wish Jan Meier could supply a Stepdance for the meet. I would love to hear it. 

I am looking forward to see and hear what Sennheiser has been doing lately. 

Aug 19, 2010 at 6:50 AM Post #72 of 186

Quote:

Directly from Beyerdynamic? If they can provide the T50p - can they provide the T5p too???

Aug 19, 2010 at 7:07 AM Post #73 of 186

Quote:
Directly from Beyerdynamic? If they can provide the T50p - can they provide the T5p too???

Believe me when I say: I'm doing my best and trying the hardest to make it possible. I doubt that there is anyone who wants it to be there as badly as I do. :wink:

I'll keep the pressure high until they will break, sooner or later. :p

m00h

Aug 19, 2010 at 7:10 AM Post #74 of 186

Quote:
Believe me when I say: I'm doing my best and trying the hardest to make it possible. I doubt that there is anyone who wants it to be there as badly as I do. :wink:
I'll keep the pressure high until they will break, sooner or later. :p

That's the spirit! 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back