JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions
May 28, 2010 at 2:21 PM Post #1,036 of 3,787

Quote:
Sonic 748i, I believe you've made your point plenty clear in about 50 different posts and a couple of youtube videos. 

sorry man,its not 50 its freaking 500!!
damn it sonic,just stop it! believe it or not,i am beginning to hate the jh13 that i ordered because of you and your fanboyism.

May 28, 2010 at 2:43 PM Post #1,037 of 3,787

Quote:
Sonic 748i, I believe you've made your point plenty clear in about 50 different posts and a couple of youtube videos.  We get it.  You think the 13s have the perfect bass quantity to you even though you haven't heard the 16s.  You also think the 13s brings out the music as they should sound.  We all get it.  Can we move on to something else?

post of the day

May 28, 2010 at 3:31 PM Post #1,038 of 3,787
There is an Ignore list function for a reason.  Unfortunately, it doesn't work on quotations.  Where is a Moderator, when you need one?  I believe there are forum rules in effect against this type of trolling.  Sonic, dude, why don't you go and unpack something else on YouTube, what business do you have posting your unfunded propaganda on a JH16 thread?  This is not constructive and doesn't help anybody including yourself.

{**********Placeholder for Sonic 748i response quoting Jerry Harvey, Jude, Gandhi and the Dalai Lama about why the JH13 Pro is superior***********}

May 28, 2010 at 3:57 PM Post #1,042 of 3,787
when they recorded that they received them or when they actually arrived.

they got to apopka on the 27th of april (i overnighted the impressions)
jha changed my status to earmolds received on the 3rd of May ... AFTER i emailed them to make sure they had them because i KNOW when they got there and the fact that the status didnt change had me worried.

so take your pick 4/27/10 or 5/3/10 ... ordered on 4/26/10

so, it seems to be in line with when they got them as opposed to when the status changed much like in.lab orders earlier this week ... when did yours arrive s.a.drummer?

zurdyo: delivered?

May 28, 2010 at 4:29 PM Post #1,043 of 3,787
Oops, I made some people upset.
smile.gif

May 28, 2010 at 4:37 PM Post #1,044 of 3,787

LOL! thanx for the info! I ordered May 4th w/ order # 1586. I didnt know the list was based on when they receive the impressions or else I would've over night-ed them. But Shipped impressions May 4th. JH signed for them on May 6th and updated/sent email for "impressions received on May 7th (after I sent them an email to make sure they got them).
Quote:
when they recorded that they received them or when they actually arrived.

they got to apopka on the 27th of april (i overnighted the impressions)
jha changed my status to earmolds received on the 3rd of May ... AFTER i emailed them to make sure they had them because i KNOW when they got there and the fact that the status didnt change had me worried.

so take your pick 4/27/10 or 5/3/10 ... ordered on 4/26/10

so, it seems to be in line with when they got them as opposed to when the status changed much like in.lab orders earlier this week ... when did yours arrive s.a.drummer?

zurdyo: delivered?

May 28, 2010 at 7:05 PM Post #1,045 of 3,787

Quote:
Sonic 748i, I believe you've made your point plenty clear in about 50 different posts and a couple of youtube videos.  We get it.  You think the 13s have the perfect bass quantity to you even though you haven't heard the 16s.  You also think the 13s brings out the music as they should sound.  We all get it.  Can we move on to something else?

To me Sonic's post was following directly on the heels of Warp08's assessment of the 16s and 13s using the Protector.   I think the contrasting opinions are informative and apropos.   So, thank you Sonic....and Warp....I'm thinking about getting the 16s and have the 13s already.   

May 28, 2010 at 10:29 PM Post #1,047 of 3,787
Let me be the unpopular stance guy:
In my honest opinion, if Sonic wants to be a fanboy about the JH 13, let him be a fanboy. As long as he is never offensive about it, just ignore him. And I don't even mean ignore in the "click the ignore button so that you can't ever see Sonic's posts again," but in the sense that you should read his posts with reservations. Give him a chance, maybe. Poor him =(

May 28, 2010 at 10:34 PM Post #1,048 of 3,787

Quote:
Let me be the unpopular stance guy:
In my honest opinion, if Sonic wants to be a fanboy about the JH 13, let him be a fanboy. As long as he is never offensive about it, just ignore him. And I don't even mean ignore in the "click the ignore button so that you can't ever see Sonic's posts again," but in the sense that you should read his posts with reservations. Give him a chance, maybe. Poor him =(

I don't mean harm to anyone. I'm just here to prevent the misconception that the JH13 is bass light. It's far from that. I'm sorry if I come across as a fanboy, but I'm really not. Well, maybe I am since I'm very loyal to my expensive purchases.

May 28, 2010 at 10:46 PM Post #1,049 of 3,787
Can we all just have a JH AUDIO CUSTOM IEM APPRECIATION THREAD? This thread is becoming more and more like the JH AUDIO CUSTOM IEM CIVIL WAR THREAD. Seriously....

Daniel, the 13s aren't bass light but the 16s aren't that bass heavy as well. The actual custom of my 16s, no not the demo, that I have isn't overpowering to the point that the other tonalities of the spectrum are masked out.It just makes the listening experience a lot more dynamic!

Maybe I should add, and yes I am using the Hifiman+Protector/Pico Slim combo with the 13s/16s. 

In short, they both pretty much complement each other!So share the love people...geez.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back