JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions
Oct 17, 2014 at 11:38 PM Post #3,693 of 3,787
There is quite a substantial rush fee at JH - no biggie for Katy Perry....

...6 weeks is fairly standard for this industry - the shops offering quicker service, have less business.

Oct 18, 2014 at 1:37 AM Post #3,695 of 3,787
Hi guys,
Has anyone had JH16 and Aurisonics ASG-1s? I know they are at different price brackets, but I've the ASG-1 and love the bass on this. I like how the bass is "meaty" and impactful.
Can someone who owned both provide some insight into the JH16?

Oct 19, 2014 at 10:13 PM Post #3,697 of 3,787
  Couple of questions: 1. JHAudio still not doing recessed sockets? 2. What is FreqPhase?

1. No.
2. FP is a way of aligning the sound so that the frequencies all reach your ears at the same time.

Oct 19, 2014 at 11:49 PM Post #3,698 of 3,787
  is there a Rush Fee for JH audio?
The long wait is so irritatting. they get my impression on Oct 1, guess i have to wait until mid Nov

Coincidentally they received my impressions on Oct 1 too!
Did you get any latest status update besides impression received? That was my last status update :frowning2:

Btw, rush free is $200...

Oct 20, 2014 at 12:26 AM Post #3,699 of 3,787

Coincidentally they received my impressions on Oct 1 too!
Did you get any latest status update besides impression received? That was my last status update :frowning2:

Btw, rush free is $200...

same here,  impression received and order processed. no more other update. I think they wont update anything until ship out or even ship without status update I have seen in other posts some1 get theirs without any update
200$ will be too ridiculous 0.0  guess we have to wait until mid November. 30-35business day= 6-7weeks.  it's okay since my birthday is Nov 20 so ill regard it as my present. But we might see 20% off deal 2weeks after we receive them so that can be BAD for us   haha

Oct 20, 2014 at 12:32 AM Post #3,700 of 3,787
  same here,  impression received and order processed. no more other update. I think they wont update anything until ship out or even ship without status update I have seen in other posts some1 get theirs without any update
200$ will be too ridiculous 0.0  guess we have to wait until mid November. 30-35business day= 6-7weeks.  it's okay since my birthday is Nov 20 so ill regard it as my present. But we might see 20% off deal 2weeks after we receive them so that can be BAD for us   haha

lol i was hoping to get it before mid November so i could bring it with me when i go outstation on the 22nd November.. :frowning2:

I could have waited for the BF sales, but i jumped earlier because i thought the turnaround time would be faster since most people would be waiting for the sales... and the turnaround then would be even worse then..

I think i'll drop them an email asking for a status update end of this month lol

Nov 3, 2014 at 7:42 PM Post #3,701 of 3,787

Good news, mine has just been shipped! Expect yours very soon too :)
Surprised their turnaround time is so fast now.

Nov 3, 2014 at 8:00 PM Post #3,702 of 3,787
Good news, mine has just been shipped! Expect yours very soon too
smily_headphones1.gif

Surprised their turnaround time is so fast now.

Nice! Congratz!  
Mine still showing Order process :frowning2:. did you sent them email ?

Nov 3, 2014 at 8:10 PM Post #3,703 of 3,787
Nice! Congratz!  
Mine still showing Order process :frowning2:. did you sent them email ?

Nope, and they don't update their order status at all lol. I only found out when I received the tracking email from fedex.

Nov 3, 2014 at 8:34 PM Post #3,705 of 3,787
I didnt receive any info T.T well ill just keep calm lol

Lol unless the time varies if they assign separate teams for different models since mine is jh13.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back