JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions
Jun 3, 2010 at 12:36 AM Post #1,291 of 3,787
I'm keeping the JH13's. I'll type up a comparison when I get the JH16's and listen to it for a while. I'm thinking of making the JH16's be in my audio setup and then my JH13's be permanently linked to the new JH Audio JH-3A for home use only...
ph34r.gif

Jun 3, 2010 at 2:14 AM Post #1,293 of 3,787
Jun 3, 2010 at 7:55 AM Post #1,298 of 3,787

Quote:

No matter how normal this is,the pin of your cable would have a higher chance to break, i would suggest you to borrow another cable to make sure if this is about the pin or the shell itself, if the shell is the problem,you really want to send it back,this is a 1k plus IEM after all.

Thanks for everyone's advice. Today I flexed some muscles and tried to push them in more. Much better, but my fingers hurt like hell now.

Jun 3, 2010 at 8:19 AM Post #1,299 of 3,787

Quote:
I really would love to hear a JH16 Pro, not because I would want one. But to see how on earth I would like it's sound signature since the JH13's has perfect bass quantity to me. They're those who want to hear music they way it should sound ( Me ) and they those who want a more musical presentation of their music boosting the warmth past neutral.

LOL! I can't believe after 'hijacking' this thread with so many comments on how your jh13's are the ultimate custom compared to the bass heavy and 'inaccurate' jh16 ( despite you NEVER having heard the JH16 and basing all your judgments on hear-say) you are now swapping your 13 for the 16's!
That is so hilarious that you are going against so many of your empty posts that have actually made people leave this thread.  
Maybe next time you wont be so quick to judge something you haven't heard.

Jun 3, 2010 at 9:52 AM Post #1,303 of 3,787

Quote:

LOL! I can't believe after 'hijacking' this thread with so many comments on how your jh13's are the ultimate custom compared to the bass heavy and 'inaccurate' jh16 ( despite you NEVER having heard the JH16 and basing all your judgments on hear-say) you are now swapping your 13 for the 16's!
That is so hilarious that you are going against so many of your empty posts that have actually made people leave this thread.  
Maybe next time you wont be so quick to judge something you haven't heard.

The JH16 Pro is inaccurate towards the input signal and frequency response. I know it's not inaccurate in terms of bass performance. The JH13 Pro is more accurate towards input signal and frequency response over the JH16 Pro. Now naturalness, The JH16 Pro's may have the edge over the JH13 Pro's. I'll see when my JH16 Pro's arrive. Even though I'm getting the JH16 Pro, it still won't change my perception on the JH13 Pro. It's a balanced and incredibly detailed custom IEM.

Jun 3, 2010 at 10:54 AM Post #1,305 of 3,787

Quote:
Does a balanced amp and balanced JH13/16/24, etc., require balanced input from one's source?   So, 4th Gen iMod --> RSA Protector --> JH16 with TWag balanced would be just fine?

Sorry, but i don't know much about this balanced stuff.   My balance is none too brilliant after a few jars, so I always thought it was a bit over-rated!

The Protector's input is single-ended, but it's balanced from the twin op-amps out to the 'phones.  I use a 5.5 Gen iMod with the Protector and it's my favorite gear (so far) with my JH16 Pros.  As of yet, there  is no fully balanced portable source/amp on the market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back