JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions
Apr 12, 2010 at 5:37 AM Post #376 of 3,787
imgp7447.jpg

Can't really go wrong with the translucent black!

Apr 12, 2010 at 7:10 AM Post #377 of 3,787
Quote:

Originally Posted by hifidk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
imgp7447.jpg

Can't really go wrong with the translucent black!

Agreed
biggrin.gif

26306_392337699040_132292234040_3758885_3812293_n.jpg

Apr 12, 2010 at 9:19 PM Post #380 of 3,787
My refit JH16's have re-arrived. I will re-test the next few days and hope that the poor fit and sound has been corrected for me.

fingers crossed

Apr 12, 2010 at 9:40 PM Post #381 of 3,787
I sent an email asking when mine will be finished and shipped. Zac said that mine will ship towards the end of the month. It looks like orders are a shipped out a month after impressions are received. Does this sound about right for the JH16 Pro's?

Apr 12, 2010 at 10:32 PM Post #382 of 3,787
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
web.jpg

black eyed blue

Got to ask you Grawk, do you like the polar bears a lot or is it the Coca Cola brand you dig or both!?
wink_face.gif

Like the blue also by the way, very cool
cool.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eggroll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm still debating between 3 different shell/face combos. I'll post as soon as I pick the winner. Picking a color combo is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be!! lol

Know that feeling when trying to choose my design, thank god as i don't have paint shop Zac could interpret and visualize my description of what i wanted and cannot wait to get it done when i put my order in. Will post when order is confirmed.

So what is it the JH team cannot do what you would really, really want? a 3D Bart coming out of the side maybe?
biggrin.gif
lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by br&n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I sent an email asking when mine will be finished and shipped. Zac said that mine will ship towards the end of the month. It looks like orders are a shipped out a month after impressions are received. Does this sound about right for the JH16 Pro's?

Does sound like from what i have read on these forums that they must be really busy and flat out as i think turnaround time was a week or two even up to quite recently that was.

Extra wait frustrating;- yes, but i see this as a good thing as the more they sell the stronger and better the brand becomes making it more beneficial for us the customer in the long run that they are around to stay which will be achieved through their popularity and higher order quota.

Obviously when i put my order in the end of April i will not be agreeing with my own comment above there!

I think they need another body to help out personally, if you reading Mr.Harvey i will come and work for you if i can have a pair of 13 & 16 pros on the house! oh and pay for my weekly return via Virgin Business class to Orlando INT. from London HTRW
wink_face.gif
icon10.gif

Apr 12, 2010 at 10:36 PM Post #383 of 3,787
Quote:

Originally Posted by br&n /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep. I'm going on week 4 and expecting them at the end of this week according to what I was told on the phone. The wait is killing me and my poor twag cable is lonely. I guess on the plus side my protector is getting a good workout before they arrive
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 12, 2010 at 11:09 PM Post #384 of 3,787
Quote:

Know that feeling when trying to choose my design, thank god as i don't have paint shop Zac could interpret and visualize my description of what i wanted and cannot wait to get it done when i put my order in. Will post when order is confirmed.

So what is it the JH team cannot do what you would really, really want? a 3D Bart coming out of the side maybe?

LOL! a 3D Bart would be pretty sweet but that's not it. I narrowed it down to 2 color combos now and going to make the final decision in a day or two when I get my mock ups from Zac.

Apr 12, 2010 at 11:12 PM Post #385 of 3,787
Quote:

Originally Posted by FortisFlyer75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got to ask you Grawk, do you like the polar bears a lot or is it the Coca Cola brand you dig or both!?
wink_face.gif

Like the blue also by the way, very cool
cool.gif

It's a combination of things, but that's the logo for the university of alaska hockey team.

Apr 12, 2010 at 11:23 PM Post #386 of 3,787
Quote:

It's a combination of things, but that's the logo for the university of alaska hockey team.

Nice, i think this is the icing on the cake with customs which give it that fourth dimension to them in having the personal art on them and is interesting to see what inspires people to end up with what they go with on their monitors with the artwork, i compare it loosely to getting a Tattoo in trying to decide four sure what to finally go with art wise in the long run on my soon to be JHpros but not in the sense i cannot get it of my skin once it is on there, but just the outlay in $ that i will not be getting to many chances to do this i would of thought!

Go Alaska!
beerchug.gif
(or should that be a Coca Cola chug with two polar bears instead?)

Apr 12, 2010 at 11:26 PM Post #387 of 3,787
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eggroll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL! a 3D Bart would be pretty sweet but that's not it. I narrowed it down to 2 color combos now and going to make the final decision in a day or two when I get my mock ups from Zac.

Look forward to checking that out when you get them and put them on show
wink.gif

Apr 13, 2010 at 2:13 PM Post #388 of 3,787
Well I got my 16's from the refit and the fit is excellent now, so much more comfortable. I can't believe what a difference that makes in wearing them.

As for the sound probs I was having, the refit really made a big difference in the highs and mids for me. While not as bright as I typically like they are much more even and I found that after an hour I think my brain and my ears finally agreed on something cuz things just got much better. I think I need to ease in to the IEM thing a bit.

My TWag LOD is waiting for his friend Pico Slim to show up.

Well, here they are.

Apr 13, 2010 at 2:22 PM Post #389 of 3,787
very nice.

Just a warning, my clear 18" cable is already greening after a month. if this bothers you, you should get black...(doesn't bother me).

Apr 13, 2010 at 2:27 PM Post #390 of 3,787
Quote:

very nice.

Just a warning, my clear 18" cable is already greening after a month. if this bothers you, you should get black...(doesn't bother me).

Thanks, I think I am gonna ride this cable for a while so I can explain the diff I hear when I replace with a TWag down the road. I do like the look of both cables.

The one question I had was would the TWag make things brighter? I hear mostly how it brings out the bass and that is not anything I need. Can certain cables (I think copper makes things warmer which I wouldn't want) like silver bring out the higher end of things? If so then I would be interested in it sooner than later.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back