JH Audio JH-5 pro review
Aug 15, 2009 at 4:41 AM Post #31 of 107
Thank you gregokeys!
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 19, 2009 at 12:00 PM Post #32 of 107
very cool, mine still havent come in the first time yet, im hoping they fit right out of the box, and i dont have to send them back.
smily_headphones1.gif
should be getting them fairly soon but i ordered mine over three weeks ago now
frown.gif

Aug 20, 2009 at 7:46 AM Post #33 of 107
^weird, cuz they got my impessions 1 week ago, and said that they will be finished and ready to ship by this friday or monday the latest!

Aug 22, 2009 at 9:11 AM Post #35 of 107
Is there a review about the live use of the JH5Pro as compared to the ES2? As in purely live setting...

Aug 22, 2009 at 3:23 PM Post #37 of 107
I had a question for current owners.

The JH5s are $400, whereas Livewire duel drivers are $250
They both have duel drivers with crossover.
Except, Livewires have colors, and rotating replaceable wires, which the JH5s don't.

What i want to know, is Is the difference In sound quality really $150?

Where i'm standing, the livewires look to be a better value for the tech, and are loved for the sound. But this is the only thread for the jh5s i've seen.

It makes me wonder, what sets them apart. What really makes me nervous, is that these are at the bottom of JH's lineup, which leads me to believe that they can't possibly be any better than universal IEMs- in even half the price range of the JH 5s

So far, i have read multiple times, that "Jerry knows what he is doing", but are the JH5s so good that they're still preferable, even when a pair of triple driver livewires can be had for $25 less?

Aug 22, 2009 at 3:39 PM Post #38 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBY03evo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You can get any color and art work you want on them.

For the artwork, you have to pay extra, right? Something like $50? I'm just thinking about the "no extra cost" options that are available.

Aug 22, 2009 at 6:48 PM Post #40 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by dnullify /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It makes me wonder, what sets them apart. What really makes me nervous, is that these are at the bottom of JH's lineup, which leads me to believe that they can't possibly be any better than universal IEMs- in even half the price range of the JH 5s

The JH5's are brand new, and nobody here has them yet. So that's going to be a hard one to answer.

The part above I would bet against though. The JH5's, IMO, are going to be better than any universal. Customs give you better isolation, better soundstage, and bone conduction. Universals, even with custom tips, have a big disadvantage. Also, the JH5's are using the latest generation of drivers, which haven't made it into universals yet. Because of those factors, I'll bet that when the reviews come back (in this thread), that the JH5's will be much better than universals.

Aug 22, 2009 at 7:03 PM Post #41 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by barleyguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The JH5's are brand new, and nobody here has them yet. So that's going to be a hard one to answer.

The part above I would bet against though. The JH5's, IMO, are going to be better than any universal. Customs give you better isolation, better soundstage, and bone conduction. Universals, even with custom tips, have a big disadvantage. Also, the JH5's are using the latest generation of drivers, which haven't made it into universals yet. Because of those factors, I'll bet that when the reviews come back (in this thread), that the JH5's will be much better than universals.

I will post up when I receive mine, should be soon...
cool.gif

Aug 22, 2009 at 8:37 PM Post #42 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBY03evo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will post up when I receive mine, should be soon...
cool.gif

Cool. :) I'll be anxious to hear your thoughts, as well as Sherlock's.

Aug 23, 2009 at 11:23 PM Post #43 of 107
should be receiving them tomorrow cant wait to listen to them all day tuesday, its my day off from work and ill after a couple days of listening(hoping they fit perfectly)

Aug 24, 2009 at 5:34 AM Post #45 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherlock19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
should be receiving them tomorrow cant wait to listen to them all day tuesday, its my day off from work and ill after a couple days of listening(hoping they fit perfectly)

LET US KNOW + POST PICS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back